2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Nshipley0987
Currently swing a M3 8.5 degrees
Shaft: Graphite design Tour AD BB 7x

I’ve been taylormade since day one. My first driver that I ever had was a burner 1.0 and I never looked back.

I think I would be a great tester because of my golf talent. I will be playing division one golf next fall, I regularly shoot in the 60’s, swing drivers 118+ mph, and hit the ball well over 300 yards
0 Kudos
Beingben
I am currently using the M3, 10.5(set to 9.5), X-Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei shaft, 70g, golf pride cord grip.

I love the twist face technology. I have always been a big feel player and with this tech it’s the first time I have been able to truly feel the impact of a clubs technology in real time. I am not a “club tester” by trade but I play about 100 rounds of golf per year and I think would be a great representation of your customer base. Hope you will consider me for this program.
0 Kudos
Mdean07
New Contributor
Current Driver- M3 9.5°....Project X Even Flow Black 6.5....67g

The Taylormade M3 was a game changer when I introduced it into my bag back in January of 2018. The twist face instantly helped me hit more fairways. If I had one downside it was that the twist face helped hit more fairways, but would slightly lower the ball speed on off center hits. With the new Injected Twist face, The ball speeds will be faster than ever. The matte carbon crown is one that fits my eye as sometimes glare can be an issue. I am a high ranked junior golfer who practices or plays everyday and can truly decipher differences between clubs, and shafts, and feels. I would be a great tester because I can truly feel, and notice differences because there’s no 2 clubs that are the same. I use Flightcope X3 on almost a daily basis so getting accurate numbers will also be good. I look forward to testing the new M5!!!
0 Kudos
balpsu22
Currently gaming a Callaway Rogue SZ 9* with stiff 65g shaft.
I was fitted into this last season with it being down to Rogue and M3 so I would be curious to see if the numbers on M5/M6 would improve enough to make the switch back to TM.
0 Kudos
Wskahan7
Callaway Xr 10.5 degree project X hazardous. I would be interested to test this driver out because I want to hop into a new brand. And I believe it will be loads of fun using the M5 driver while testing.
0 Kudos
19bkenny
My current driver is a m4, 9.5 head set to 10.5. The shaft is the tour ad graphite design Di-6.

I would love to be an early tester cause I buy almost every taylormade driver that comes out. Last year I bought the m4 head and put it in the tour ad shaft I recently had with the m1 driver. I absolutely am in love with the speed foam p760/ p790 I recently bought them and am hitting it 20 yards farther than my psi I recently owned. I really want to be an early tester because I would love to try speed foam in a driver head!
0 Kudos
Deere22
Visitor
Current driver: Nike vapor fly pro 9.5* with diamana white board 60 gram x-stiff shaft.

I'd love the opportunity to test out one of these new drivers, I have always played with a taylormade bag but have had issues finding a driver that I hit as long and consistently. I love my 790 irons and now I'm ready to find my next driver.
0 Kudos
LozJohnson
I am currently playing an Taylormade M1 (Gen 2) 9.5 deg 440 Tour head fitted with the Matrix Reign G-70T X-stiff shaft.

I am extremely interested in participating in the driver testing. I am 21 years old and am the captain of golf at Loughborough University, i play off +1 with the ambition of turning pro next year. I play/practice 5 times a week therefore I will be the perfect candidate to test out the new drivers as I dedicate the time to practice in the off season. I am a Taylormade loyalist and love Taylormade equipment, I currently have an M3 3 wood and P760 irons and wedges.
0 Kudos
rickyc33
Current Model: TaylorMade M1 460; 9.5 degree; Hzrdus Yellow 65 shaft.

I’m interested in being an early tester because I am a longtime TM user who experienced huge distance and accuracy gains with the M1. I have yet to use a driver with twist face, let alone injected twist face, and I am excited about the opportunity to do so. I’m a scratch golfer and a pretty consistent driver of the golf ball, but I play almost exclusively a draw. Early comments on the M5 suggest that the injected twist face should help me both hit it further and achieve the workability I currently lack.
0 Kudos
Arosaleslbc
2016 M1, 9.5 degrees (set at “lower”), mistubishi rayon kuro kage shaft, x-flex, 70G

I have been using taylormade drivers and woods since I started playing golf about 12 years ago and absolutely love them. One of the biggest strengths of my game is my distance averaging about 315-320 yds off the tee, so any drive that can dial in my spray would be incredible. I haven’t been able to test the twist face, so this combination of injection and twist face must have been worth the wait! This coming year I have the lofty goal of Monday qualifying into a pga or web.com tournament and I think a brand new driver would likely help!
0 Kudos