2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

tscoggins0331
Occasional Visitor
Hello!
My name is Tiffany.
My current driver is a TaylorMade AeroBurner, 10.5, Regular flex.
I have been playing golf for about 10 years now and it is truly a passion. When I started playing my parents got me this off brand set of used clubs that I made work for the first couple of years. One day I finally saved to buy a new driver and you know how they say you have to test a club to feel which is right for you, well the TaylorMade aeroburner was THE club for me and I’ve been in love with the brand since. I have been staying up to date with the new technology that TaylorMade has come out with and just amazes me. The M3 is amazing club, but was too pricey for me to afford so if I could test an M5 or M6 I would just cry with excitement! Thank for giving this opportunity to people!
0 Kudos
Jasonscottaz
M6 9.5 Hzrdus Yellow stiff 65 g

I would love to play the newest and greatest family of clubs that pushes the limits. I’m always looking for more distance and accuracy, since I’m not a 300+yard driver. Taylormade always has exciting clubs.
0 Kudos
Jorielp

Currently using:
TaylorMade M2 2017 9.5, Fujikura Stiff

Why? Because I look like a mix between Jason Day and Tiger Woods and theyre both TM! Haha on a serious note I’m very interested in testing out the new M5 and M6 driver. I’ve used Taylormade drivers my whole life and refuse to go with any other. Nothing wrong with my M2 I’m just an enthusiast that loves to upgrade frequently and I’m very detail oriented when it comes to providing reviews.
0 Kudos
Hawthorne117
I am currently using a 2009 taylormade burner driver with a 10.5° loft and a regular flex Re-Ax•49 shaft.

This club has been my old faithful for 8 years and I think it's time to try some new technologie. I have been looking at the M3 drivers but now with the M5-M6 drivers coming out. I would love to get a chance to test and promote taylormade, even more so than I already do. I am an advide golfer with a 5 handicap who is at the course and range at least 3-4 times a week. I would give candied feedback and honest opinions if given the chance. #pickme Haha. Thank you for making outstanding products and giving the people and opportunity to test your equipment.
0 Kudos
maringdj
New Contributor
maringdj
New Contributor
Currently using the Callaway Epic driver, stiff flex, 12.5 loft. I use the M3 hybrid and 3 wood, with M1 irons. I am a 8 handicap in the metro DC area, and I am looking to transition my driver to the Taylormade brand.
0 Kudos
Cmdrum14
Occasional Visitor
M4, 10.5, FUBUKI, Senior, and 50grams.

I'm a golfer who wants to excel with the right equipment 😎. I started 5 years ago and went from a 36 handicap to 7 in 4 years. I absolutely love my M4, but always looking for more. I love light shafts, as a female who has a 90mph swing, I am hoping to get to 95mph in the next while and rock the place ! 😎😎
0 Kudos
Dwints44
Current Driver:
Titleist 905R 9.5° loft

Current Shaft:
Graphite Design YS-6+, 66g, stiff flex

I would love to be an early tester because I've been holding on to this driver since the stone age, because it's the only stick I've been able to hit consistently well off the tee. As around a 9 handicap I should be able to do this, but havent been able to pull it off.

I play M2 irons and absolutely love the switch from my prior irons, and am considering making an upgrade to the Driver this year, but have yet to find anything that feels good, provides the consistency that I've got with my current driver and still gives me the distance. I've only heard great things about twist face technology and would love to test and find out for myself if there's another driver out there that I can achieve great results with.
0 Kudos
patrickbrane
Occasional Visitor
Please help me get rid of the turbulators once and for all. Current Ping G400, 9*, GD Tour AD-VR 6SR player desperately seeking forgiveness and on course admiration from all the Callaway onlookers.
0 Kudos
Tgibson
R7 with rR11 stiff shaft I test drivers every year or so and I cant hit anything better!
0 Kudos