2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

VincentWard

Driver: Callaway X460 10° 45" Fujikura 60g R Flex

I work for a a resort in SW FL (The Gasparilla Inn & Club) and am lucky enough to play our Pete Dye Course several times a week. With it's open fairways and forgiving boundaries, there are plenty of opportunities to hit driver during a round. I'm 29 years old and, although I'm fairly new to the sport of golf, I am most certainly addicted and would welcome the opportunity to provide a full report on my experience with the new Speed Injected Twist Face Technology™  Thank you for your time.

Vincent Ward

0 Kudos
Jseglem
Occasional Visitor
The driver I'm currently playing is a 10.5 degree Titleist 917 D2 with a Stiff Mitsubishi Diamana 70g shaft.

As a 12 handicap the opportunity to test and subsequently play the M5 or M6 with TwistFace is very appealing. I'm currently in the market for a new driver. Living in the Sarasota-Bradenton, Florida gives me the ability to play year round, I will be able to give you immediate feedback. Right now I'm either playing or practicing 3-4 days a week. I look forward to being a tester since the TwistFace technology will truly be able to help my game.
0 Kudos
Pykim01
New Contributor
Currently epic sz, 8*, Diamana d+ 70x. Been wanting to find a TM driver that will take my epic outa the bag.
0 Kudos
GK
Occasional Visitor
Would like to try the 2019 twisted face... swing a Ping G 30 now and would like to see if this is a better club
0 Kudos
Vlegarza55
Occasional Visitor
Hey Chris,

Current Driver: M1, Tensi Orange 70 X Stiff, 78 g .

I can say with confidence that I am one of the more unique available testers out there. I am 6”10 with a 110+ swing speed which has made the fitting process a unique challange for me over the years. I am constantly tinkering with different settings on my M1 and swapping out shafts to bring down my spin rate to get a more consistent penetrating ball flight. It would be a lot of fun to test out the new technology! Added bonus is that my work actually has a golf simulator in the office...would be great to test out the new driver on my lunch break!

Thanks ,
Vince Legarza

#teamtaylormade

0 Kudos
huntsterc
Current driver:
TaylorMade Burner Superfast 460, 10.5*, Standard shaft 48, Stiff flex

I've been playing my current driver for many years and have been wanting to upgrade to the M series for a couple of years. I've tested the M2, but have been waiting for the right time to purchase a new driver. I think the time may be now! I'm a member at a course with range access, both outdoor and covered, so I can test out clubs in any season. Would love the new M series to be my driver update!
0 Kudos
J3T3
New Contributor
Current driver:
NIKE vapor fly pro, 9.5*, Diamana S+ 60G

Ive been looking for a driver that gives me a bit more consistency and workability. I do tinker a bit with my setup, but after I fall in love with a club it stays for a while. As I prepare this winter for the upcoming season and the tournaments in the state I plan on playing in I need to feel comfortable with my Driver setup and I believe the M5 or M6 could be what I’m looking for.
0 Kudos
ckitzmil
Occasional Visitor
Dear TaylorMade,

My current driver is:

TaylorMade M2
9.5 degree loft
Fujikura XLR8 Pro 56 shaft
Stiff flex
56 gram shaft weight

I would love to be a tester for the new M5/M6 drivers because I’m dying to try the new injected twist face technology. I’m a higher handicap player and usually shoot between 90 and 100. The additional forgiveness would help me a lot. I also would like to try the adjustable weight on the M5 to see if it helps keep me more straight. Being in Carlsbad, the weather is almost always ideal for golf, so I can get a lot of testing done in a short amount of time.

Thanks for the consideration.

Chris
0 Kudos
Teesnsteez
I would love to be an early tester for the new m5/m6 drivers. They are the best looking drivers out by far and that’s coming from a lifelong Titleist guy. 2 years ago I bought the 2017 M2 with a 70g stiff oban kiyoshi 9.5 degree head and love it. Being a scratch golfer requires a lot of practice and wear and tear on the clubs along with the financial burden of new clubs. I would be truly honored to be able to do some testing and continue the newly paved path of being full TaylorMade.

Dylan
0 Kudos
KennyG
Occasional Visitor
Currently hitting Titleist 913 10.5 diamana 72g stiff. Scratch player and hits lots of fairways but struggle with high spin rates. Looking for a little more distance with lower spin rates while maintaining accuracy. Excited for the opportunity to try newest technology. Played the 510TP and R7 TP superquad prior to 913. 510TP May have been the best driver EVER
0 Kudos