2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

JonnnT
Current driver :

Callaway rogue 10.5
Tour AD DI-6 stiff flex shaft

I am a loyal Taylormade golfer and game TM putter, wedges and irons. However my last TM driver was the R15 which was my favorite. I tried m1-m4 but could not get a feel. I would love to come back and have a bag full of TM again.. so I am very interested in getting a feel for the new driver and hope to retire the Callaway.
0 Kudos
Machson87
New Contributor

2016 Callaway XR Driver, 9.5° Loft, Stock Tour Shaft, Reg Flex

I was not satisfied with how this driver performed, the salesman ensured me that the flex would be right and its too low for my swing. I tried a freind of mines Hazard Project X stiff shaft, with a Callaway Epic 9.5° head, and immediately seen an improvement. I was able to hit 300+ on the two Par 5's I used it on, where as with my driver I was only going 280 max. I want to move away from Callaway and would really like to see how the M6's low CG would improve on my carry. Thanks for the consideration!      

0 Kudos
ssutt928
Occasional Visitor
My current driver is a Taylormade M2 set at approximately 10° with a Fujikura Pro60 stiff shaft that has been tipped 1/4”. As a former golf club technician, it would interest me greatly to have the opportunity to evaluate the new M5/M6 drivers. I have been playing around with the M3 driver(s) at my local course and am quite impressed with the Twist Face capabilities and I have also recently switched to P790’s and can attest to the quality improvement that speed foam has offered my iron play. I look forward to seeing the combination into a fierce new driver.
0 Kudos
Stevencraik
Current Driver:
TaylorMade R15 9.5 degrees of loft, fit with an Adila R.I.P. Beta X-Stiff 76g shaft.

I am interested in being able to test this club because I have been playing Taylormade since I began golfing. I teach lessons at TopGolf and would love to be able to fully recommend this club to my students when they ask. I am also currently a 2 handicap and plan on starting amateur tournaments this year, and what’s better than to have the best driver in golf in the bag.
0 Kudos
Zack19
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver:
Taylormade Aeroburner with Stiff Flex shaft

I purchased my aeroburner driver before last season and have really enjoyed it up to this point. Looking to switch to Taylormade for all of my hardware needs, but would like to try the newest technology before making the switch! Help me out Taylormade!!!
0 Kudos
welchdustin83
Occasional Visitor
I currently use the 2017 Taylormade M2, 9.5*, Fujikura 65g Stiff flex. I would love to be an early tester to see how the technology as performance has changed between models. I also visit the range 3 times a week and play 2-3 times per week so I would be able to provide significant feedback.
0 Kudos
Pbasha
Regular Visitor
Preston Basha,
Current driver: tour issue Burner 2.0
Specs: lie 60 loft 8.5( actual loft 8) FA 1 degree open
Shaft: Kiyoshi White 65 05 ( extra stiff)
44 3/4. It is not tipped.

I think I should be a tester because I have yet to find a Taylormade driver to replace my 2011 Tour issue Burner. I did purchase a M2 put quickly pulled it out of my bag and put the Burner back in. I have heard this driver could be the driver to finally replace the Burner. By the way I refuse to buy any other driver then TMade! Please help me replace this 8 year old driver!
0 Kudos
RUTH08391
Occasional Visitor
Krank Formula X 10.5° Fujikura Speeder X Tour shaft stiff 64g. I was a Taylormade player starting with the Burner, then R7, R11, R11S, SLDR. I then switched to the Krank and have used their Formula 6, 6.5 and now the X Extreme driver. I have spent time on a Full Swing Golf simulator 2 times a week hitting the X Extreme against the M3 and M4 and would like to see if the M5 and M6 can take my Krank’s spot in my bag.
0 Kudos
bterwilliger07

I am a 22 year old college student living just outside Minneapolis, MN, and I would love to be an early tester for the new M5 & M6 drivers. I currently play a Titleist 915 D3 driver (8.5 degrees, X-stiff Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana White 70g shaft). One of the big reasons I would be so grateful to be able to be an early tester for one of these drivers is because TaylorMade has always been my favorite driver brand, and I would like to get back on the TaylorMade train after having played a Titleist for the last four years. Over the years, ever since I started golf at age 10, I have had the r7, Burner, r9, r15, and R1 drivers. Four years ago, a friend of mine convinved me to switch to Titleist, so I bought the 915 D3. Overall, it has been a solid driver, but I think now is the perfect time to switch back to TaylorMade. The M5 driver looks absolutely amazing, and I would be honored to put it in my bag. As a college senior who will be paying off student loans here in a few short months, I am not sure that I will have the extra money to purchase a new driver for this summer, which is why I am replying to this right now! I truly appreciate your consideration of me. Thank you!

Robert

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx@xxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

0 Kudos
Jdmorgan8
My current driver is a Ping G400 10.5 with project X Hzrdus black 62g stiff shaft measuring 45.5". Previously I was using a Taylormade M1 440 9.5° with fujikura pro 56 stiff shaft measuring 45.5". I would love to see if the new m5 or m6 can make me change back to Taylormade drivers. I'm currently playing the M4 3 wood fairway, Atmos 5s shaft, and love it!!
Thank you!
0 Kudos