2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Jarrett84
My current driver is 1st gen M2 10.5 with a ALDILA Rip 70g Stiff flex Taylormade TP shaft.
I think I would make a good tester of the new M6/M5 as I am a recreational golfer that plays once a week and have not moved to the newest driver technology in twist face, etc.
Being able to play my current driver, next to the new driver technology, I would be able to give a great side by side review for the recreational golfer looking at weather he or she should invest in the latest technology.
0 Kudos
Taylortrue1

I would love to be a tester for the M5 or M6,  I currentl6 play with a M4 D type, 9.5 set to 10.5 loft. Shaft specs are Mitsubishi Tense CK series 50 Flex -S.  Fitted by TaylorMade at my Club Corp club.  At 67 yearsold old a few more yards sure would help my score.

Thanks,

Steve Burgess

0 Kudos
Filthy_Phil
Regular Visitor
Wow! What an opportunity, to be selected to test out the new M5 or M6 would be so Cool!!!

So I have been a huge fan of TayloMade, way back to when the Bubble Shaft came out. I’ve had a few other clubs put in my hands over the years and I always seem to come back. From driver to putter what else could I want???

So this one is a little on the funny side... My current driver is the good ol R11. I know it’s a few years old, but it’s been great. I have it set up at 9.5 on a Regular flex, and although I get a draw with it sometimes I consistently put it out there about 290.... I wonder if the M5 would get me past the 300???

So if you thought that was on the funny side, you’ll find this one hilarious. Depending on where I’m playing, if I need to give up some distance for putting it in the middle of the fairway every time. I pull out the good ol trustee R580!!! I know it’s a blast from the past but I swear it puts me in the center every time.

I think with the changes in Technology and new mfg processes this could be the club that takes my game to the next level.

#TeamTaylorMade
#TwistFace
#Speed Injected
0 Kudos
Ndhorner
Current driver : 2017 M1 10.5. It has a stiff Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70g shaft. I would like to hit a club with the new Twist Face tech, and feel the difference for myself. The M5, with the adjustable head, and the M6, with the more forgiving head, both seem like options when considering my next driver purchase.
0 Kudos
Nick
Current Driver: Taylormade SLDR 9.5 with a Fujikura Speeder 57 gram shaft in stiff flex.
I am transitioning out of college after playing a couple years at Murray State University and plan to get back into the game and this would be an amazing start to playing again. I am an avid Taylormade fan and would love to test this driver and see for myself how long these really are! Thank you all for the opportunity!
Nick Choate
0 Kudos
Rbenda3
Occasional Visitor
I am currently playing a TaylorMade M1 460 10.5 degree with an Aldila RIP 110 70 gram x stiff shaft.

As an active duty member of the military, I have limited opportunity to get out and practice as frequently as I would like, but love knowing that I can always rely on my trusted TaylorMade clubs to get me through the round.

I would be honored having this club in my bag as I prepare to compete once again for a spot on the US Marine Corps Golf Team and hopefully the Armed Forces Golf Team.
0 Kudos
Trouthunters
I hit a Taylormade Burner with an Aldilla regular flex shaft. I hit it to high so it’s costing my distance. I want to be a tester because I’m looking for a new driver anyway so why not the new Taylormade stuff.
0 Kudos
IllWildcats
Occasional Visitor
Hello TM, I would love the opportunity to test one of the two new drivers. I’m currently playing the M4 with 10.5 loft and the stiff Atmos shaft (55G). I play TM from top to bottom and have ever since junior golf. I enter just about every contest or testings without any luck Smiley Sad. My commitment would be to give you honest candid feedback on the driver.
Thanks!
Brian
brianwiley52@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Tay-TayMade1
Visitor
Current Driver: M2 - 9.5 loft - Kuro Kage silver shaft, extra stiff.

I’ve been a die-hard Taylormade user for years, currently using M4 irons, R-15 Woods, tour preferred wedges, and a spider putter. Out of the group of guys I normally play with, I’m not the best golfer, and I’m the smallest in size, but I can **bleep** sure “send it”, and outdrive all of them. I’m the guy that will grip it and rip it, miss the fairway but still talk trash to those titleist swinging sissies. Maybe with this the new twist face design I will hit a few more fairways, because nothing is better than watching a titleist player whine and cry on the golf course.
0 Kudos
kkoeppe
New Contributor

Original M1 430. 9deg. Kuro Kage. X Flex.

I think I would make an interesting canidate for testing. Owned a TM 580XD back in high school. Got it new without really comparing it to other options. Hated the club, thought it was utter garbage compared to other clubs on the market and pretty much wrote TM off to never have another one of their clubs in the bag. Fast forward I took about 5 years off from college to getting a job and got back into it. Hit an M1 at a Demo day (all manufactures were there) because I like BMWs and the name M1 sounded cool.  Absolutely loved the club so I quickly added one to the bag. 

0 Kudos