2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Vandy1025
New Contributor
M2 stiff flex, the rest is standard off the shelf. My handicap is currently a 9. Have been a TM guy or years, would love an opportunity to be a tester. Thanks
0 Kudos
plowery
Occasional Visitor
Hello TM Team,

I am currently playing my first ever non-TM driver in the 9.5 loft Ping i20 45.25 in length & stiff shaft. I have to say I love how straight I hit the Ping driver. However I am looking to add some distance. I have eliminated the left side of the course with the Ping but I would love to pick up 15-20 yards. As a new dad I would love to get back my sub 5 handicap to serve as a role model & teacher for my new son, Palmer who of course is named after the King & usher in a new generation of golf for my family.
0 Kudos
Pmayer102690
New Contributor
Current Driver: White SLDR 10.5°, Matrix RUL 60 Stiff Flex shaft

You want to know why I’m interested in being an early tester? Because since 2014 when I was fit for my current SLDR, I have made an endless effort every year to try and find a club head/shaft combination better than my current set up and I have failed every time. I have made several trips to Club Champion to demo/get fit for the newest technology, but nothing is longer or straighter than my SLDR x Matrix combo. Starting with the R Series through all of the M Series drivers I have yet to find that perfect match. It’s like annual dating with drivers (not quite speed dating) and I end up going home to my same babe each time anyway. Hopefully, you select me as an early tester to find out if either the new M5 or M6 is the hot new piece I’ve been searching for throughout the years. I won’t tell my SLDR I’m cheating, I never do. However, I believe in love at first sight...so if it’s match, I have no problem moving on! Happy New Year TM family. Be well!
0 Kudos
JJMetz
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver:
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero, 9.0* set to 8.0*
Project X HZRDS Black Handcrafted shaft
6.5, 76g

I am interested in early testing the M5 because I want to see how far TaylorMade has pushed driver technology. Last year I tried a competitor’s model in search of distance, but I found that the extra distance was worth nothing without added forgiveness. Now, TaylorMade’s Speed Injected Twist Face technology offers the opportunity to start hitting not only the longest, but also the straightest drives down the fairway and will change my game immediately. As a Marine Lieutenant headed to flight school in Pensacola, bragging rights are everything- especially on the golf course!
0 Kudos
kjephoto
Hello Taylormade! Would love to get my hands on your new tech to test.

Current driver:
Callaway XR 16
10.5 loft
Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Shaft (60gram)

I am pretty happy with my current driver, but it's obviously an older model and I feel I could be missing out on some distance/forgiveness as a result. I currently game your R Bladez irons and absolutely love them. I've heard nothing but good things about your drivers as well and would love to test out the latest and greatest. Plus, I've always been a little annoyed seeing that Callaway head cover in my Taylormade bag next to my Taylormade irons! Make me a believer!

Best 🙏🏻
Kyle
0 Kudos
shibaoer81
Occasional Visitor
Hi - currently using an M3 (440c), 10 degrees, Mitsubishi Tensei Blue, Regular Flex, -1” Standard Length, 60g.

The M3 has been working great - huge improvement in my drives (distance, precision, consistency). Just an average golfer looking for an opportunity to see if the M5 or M6 will further improve my driving game.

Thanks. Keep up the awesome innovations.
0 Kudos
Patrick18
Pat Blackburn
m3 9.5 fujikura xlr8 stiff
I am 62 years old 4 handicap who lives in Palm Desert
I love Taylormade drivers and would love to test it out for us 60 somethings
0 Kudos
JMac
Titleist 917D2. 9.5 loft Diamana 60 flex-s

This is the driver my son plays and hits it very well, But he has been looking at the M4 until these new drivers came out. We live in a cold area which makes winter golf tough. That was until our neighbor installed a golf simulator in his garage 2 years ago. Now we play at least 36 holes a week usually more. This why we feel we would be a good fit for tester as we can accurate feed back from every swing. We look forward to being one of your testers.
0 Kudos
benbrown09
I currently have TaylorMade M2, 10.5, UST Mamiyo Proforce V2 6F4, Stiff, and 64g. I would love to be a part of the M5/M6 Testing. I am finally starting to tune up my driver swing to be consistently good and would really enjoy the opportunity to step it up a little more! I played Nike clubs forever and made the TaylorMade switch with Tiger and Rory due to my high swing speed and have really loved my decision! I cannot wait to get the M5 or M6 line in my bag!
0 Kudos
Usmcnm96
Occasional Visitor
Current:
RH, 9.5 degree, Taylormade M4
Fujikura atmos red 5, stiff, 55 gram

I would love to be a tester for the M5 or M6 for many reasons!!! I have been a member of the taylormade community since I was 9 years old just when I was starting to get into my game. I have always had some club by taylormade in my bag. I still use my one of my burner 3 woods from 5 years ago as I just can't seem to move on from it to this day. I have owned 3 different taylormade drivers, and used to use the taylormade tp red plus before i switched to prov 1s. But i will give you all the info you need on how i like it, how it feels, and how i can adapt the new driver to my style of play as well as the variety of mid/mid-southern/southern Indiana courses i play and come across. I play as much as i can, even being cold outside, i have always been one of those "crazy guys" out in the windy, bitter, cold weather; but only because i enjoy every bit of the game and always will!
I love and have always loved trying out new clubs and even bringing back old clubs as my swing evolves into what it has become today. I have around a 3 handicap, but I definitely have my good and bad days as we all do! I think of myself as a more technical player in a sense, but have always stayed true to myself in a mechanical aspect of my swing.
Anything you need to know about how i feel about the club i will tell you, as well as getting out the word to everyone i come across at the golf courses who are sure to notice and ask about my new Taylormade driver that isn't out yet!

I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!
0 Kudos