Arnie Spider cover

rdb45
New Contributor

So glad TM does not gauge their customer base they way Scotty Cameron does with releases but goodness I wish they would commit to special releases like this and the Majors.  Take my money!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
This is by far my favorite spider headcover. Great design and pays tribute the great AP. I wish these would go to retail, even in a limited run!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

You guys are going to want to pay attention to our social channels a little later this afternoon....

Regular Contributor
That is going to look good in a Community member’s bag this season!

#TeamTaylorMade
rdb45
New Contributor

So Steve you guys put up a link on social media, Instagram specifically (which I do not use because I am not a 14 year old girl or feel the need to let people know what I eat for dinner) that lasted only a few minutes?  And now the covers will be on eBay instead of in the bags of true supporters of the brand?  Guess, I was wrong; you are like Scotty Cameron.  Disappointing. 

TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

Took an L on this, saw the post late.... 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
I thought the social media post yesterday in reference might be related to the Arnie covers. The Florida covers look great, and no doubt the Arnie covers would sell like crazy!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, and we understand why you might be frustrated. This was a small test run for us, and we are definitely putting a lot of thought into how to best give people the chance to purchase these limited edition, tour-only covers. Instagram has a wide reach and we wanted to get the word out! As you can all imagine, the demand for them is high. And yes, after being live on our site they were gone in a matter of minutes. As these are tour-issue, we only had a few to sell to begin with. 

But rest easy! We will be sure to give our diehard fans here some love and the opportunity to get unique and special TM swag when it becomes available. Thanks for your loyalty. #TeamTaylorMade 

0 Kudos