Current Taylormade Putter vs Odyssey and/or Evnroll Putters

LosOsos83
Occasional Contributor

Please give me some feedback (what you think) if you have Taylormade Putters and have used newer Odyssey and/or Evnroll Putters. 

I use a Rife Putter (like Evnroll) with horizontal lines (brooves) that make balls roll more and love it. 

I have never tried Taylormade Putters even I see them on golf shops. But some top players are using them. So that made me curious.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

TaylorMade's Pure Roll grooves have been shown to get the ball into forward roll faster than competitor's putters. There's a reason the Spider Tour has been so successful on tour. It's very stable and puts a great roll on the ball. Definitely worth trying.

Super Contributor
TaylorMade Spider pure roll insert has a great feel and get me the ball rolling very fast after contact. As far as odyssey, I have tried their micro hinge face and have to say the feel is incredible soft on them. But I still couldn’t get on board with some of the head design as I just prefer Spider over anything else. You really cannot go wrong with the Spider. The performance is just there and now you can get many different hosel options, as well as line and color options with MySpider. Good luck with your search.

#TeamTaylorMade
Highlighted
kb2313
Occasional Contributor

I have a spider mini and love it - Since putting it in my bag ive become a much better putter, or at least a more consistant putter. 

I am curious about the evnroll putters - but dont know too much about them.. 

Coachmastiff
Occasional Contributor

I have a spider tour putter and love it.  It gets the ball rolling on line and it is very well balanced so that your stroke stays consistent during the putt.  Have found myself making more putts since switching!!!