Custom club stamping

Primetime7
Occasional Contributor

Im interested in seeing if anyone here has their clubs custom stamped. Wedges, irons, etc.

My 60 degree had lefty stamped on it in honor of Phil. 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

I think this is going to be a big change in the golf industry. I know some companies are starting to offer custom stamping and we're going to make it available for 2017 with some pretty robust options. Can't wait!

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

I think this is going to be a big change in the golf industry. I know some companies are starting to offer custom stamping and we're going to make it available for 2017 with some pretty robust options. Can't wait!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@Blocker wrote:

Super excited for this! The Custom Shop page has been a really nice addition this year, so I'm looking forward to additional options. 

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

@jll62 wrote:

@Blocker wrote:

Super excited for this! The Custom Shop page has been a really nice addition this year, so I'm looking forward to additional options. 

I agree this all sounds very interesting! Will we see an expansion of shafts available for clubs next year?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ed_Settle wrote:

@jll62 wrote:

@Blocker wrote:

I agree this all sounds very interesting! Will we see an expansion of shafts available for clubs next year?

You will but we can tip our hand in a public forum so you'll have to stay tuned!

0 Kudos
holmoscar
Occasional Contributor

Will there be custom stamping for EU too? 

0 Kudos
AMHolz24
Occasional Contributor

I personally am not a huge fan of the stamping, and i think i'm in the targeted demographic 22 y.o. male. I love the clean look of wedges. 

I am a big fan however of customizng color accents. I'd love to throw homage to my school. I think it'd be cool to run a wedge for the badgers, one for my high school, and one for my college

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AMHolz24 wrote:

I personally am not a huge fan of the stamping, and i think i'm in the targeted demographic 22 y.o. male. I love the clean look of wedges. 

I am a big fan however of customizng color accents. I'd love to throw homage to my school. I think it'd be cool to run a wedge for the badgers, one for my high school, and one for my college

I do like the stamping cause I'm a fan of custom stuff but nothing over-the-top, maybe just some initials. 

Couldn't agree with you more on the coloring though. I try to keep all my sticks black or white with any accent colors. Black and white accent paint on the MG wedges would look clean. 

0 Kudos
AMHolz24
Occasional Contributor

Definitely. I think custom color accents is really a good look. Makes it  yours and doesnt really clutter up the club at all. Plus you can get some real clean designs. . 

0 Kudos