DJ's Silver/Orange/Black Tour Bag WGC

BryantManning
Occasional Contributor

Anyone else see DJ's Silver/Orange/Black Tour Bag at the WGC this week?  I love it....and want it.

Bryant Manning
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I was not able to see the bag today, is this different than the standard TM staff bag for this season?

#TeamTaylorMade
Regular Contributor

I saw it, as well. Looked sharp. I was shocked he had the regular bag in play for most of the season given his distain for the color orange. Seems like it's a one-off for him since the other TM staff had the regular bag, similar to the "no orange" one-off R1 bag he had in 2013.

I guess college football season is right around the corner. He can't be reppin' those colors. Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor
I have been looking for a picture of it from yesterday, but cannot find it. Does anyone have a shot of it?

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here you go guys. Jesse is on the money with his answer. Started using it in Detroit, then switched to our Open Championship at Portrush and back into this "one-off" again.

Unknown.jpeg

@ryanlauder66
TK3309
Contributor

Was actually searching around today trying to find a picture of the bag and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks for the photo and sharp looking bag.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Outside of DJ's we have one more here in the office...#rare Smiley Wink

@ryanlauder66
0 Kudos
BryantManning
Occasional Contributor

Dang, i love it.....Wish TM would of made that one this year. I would of bought it insted of this one. But i still love the Orange and Black in my pic.

Bryant Manning
0 Kudos
BryantManning
Occasional Contributor

Hey Ryan,

Does TM have the ability to embroider the front panel of my Tour Bag or can i buy one with my name on it?  I want my name on my bag cause I am affraid someone will rip off my $2500 in clubs at a golf course like when someone stole my ski's at a resort when i was younger.  I have looked around at embroidery shops and noone will do it.

Thoughts?

Bryant Manning
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@BryantManning wrote:

Hey Ryan,

Does TM have the ability to embroider the front panel of my Tour Bag or can i buy one with my name on it?  I want my name on my bag cause I am affraid someone will rip off my $2500 in clubs at a golf course like when someone stole my ski's at a resort when i was younger.  I have looked around at embroidery shops and noone will do it.

Thoughts?

I've had my name embroidered on the name panel of tour bags before (many years ago). If you unzip the panel and bring it with you, you should be able to find a place that is willing to put a hoop on the panel and do the work. I remember when I was looking for a place, most got scared off by "golf bag" and didn't understand exactly what I was trying to have done.

0 Kudos