Driver shaft recommendation

Highlighted
grahamchapman21
New Contributor
Hello,
I’m looking for recommendations for a new shaft on my M2 D type drive. Currently playing with a Rouge max black 65g stiff shaft at 42.5 inches. I have about a 115mph swing speed and have recently transitioned to a flatter swing plane. Thanks in advance for any help!!
Frequent Contributor
I believe the best thing to do is to find a Taylormade certified fitter as they are incredible. They will look at your swing on a launch monitor and get you dialed in. Swing speed alone isn't enough, depending on how you load the shaft & etc will factor in. If there's an event coming towards you then you can check about getting with the guys on the your truck for a fitting as this is available sometimes.
gcamtourchamp
New Contributor

with that swing speed. Get the Rogue silver 125 msi 70  tour x shaft.  get it tipped 1 inch and cut to your desired length.   youll thank me later

0 Kudos
grahamchapman21
New Contributor
Thanks for the help. I’m definitely seeking a slightly heavier shaft as I was playing the rogue max 65, but don’t think they make a 70 gram shaft of that version. Do you have any thoughts on the spin rate of the rogue max compared to the silver? My lack of knowledge and the little I’ve learned recently indicated to the silver would produce more spin. Will having an extra stiff shaft and tipping it an inch reduce the spin significantly? This is what I’m seeking. Thanks for the help!
TinkerGolfMan
Occasional Contributor

I have this shaft except in Stiff. Hard to find these bad boys as they were one of the hottest shafts previously. 

0 Kudos