Favorite stick in your bag and why

Cmtrusdle
New Contributor
Love my R15 driver but the Odysee Versa blade putter ranks right up there. My TM2.0 Burner All Wedge is almost an automatic chip in so I really like that wedge a lot.
0 Kudos
ThePhatGolfer
Occasional Contributor
This one is pretty simple, my M1 430 driver. I have the Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60x and a little of the weight toward the toe. The ball speeds this club generates has astounded me since putting it in the bag only a couple months ago.

With this club, I now have the confidence I want off of any tee!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Greggpaschal
New Contributor
My TaylorMade Burner TP Driver. I've tried often to replace it and keep going back.
0 Kudos
littlelefty
Occasional Visitor

My favorite is my M2 5 wood, so easy to hit and very long!

0 Kudos
Gunner
Taylormade tour preferred PW, I love using it for bump and runs around the greens and I'm pretty good with it from inside 130
0 Kudos
Stevemc79
New Contributor
Definitely my 16 m2 w/adbb7x. Its a bomber for me. Dead straight 270-290
0 Kudos
bigeck
Occasional Contributor

A very sore subject for me just now but mine is my 7 iron, its a rsi1 and if i lose confidence off the tee i can reach for that and know im going 180 yards straight! but my last round i took a shot off the fairway and the head went 40 yards straight down the fairway so im lost without it just now till it gets repaired! but on a good day its the original M2 Driver its a monster if im hitting it out the middle

0 Kudos
mark105775
Occasional Visitor
I have to choose my 1 iron that I recently found. Such a fun club to hit and I actually hit it well. Definitely wish that they were still a common club
0 Kudos
BL
Contributor

Spider Limited Red.  As far as putters go, I was always a blade user.   Putted with Ansers and Newports for over 25 years.   Once I picked up a Spider Limited, I haven't gone back.   I tried out the Spider Tour Red & Black, but there's no getting away from the Limited.   It's point and shoot.  Changed the grip to a Superstroke Pistol GTR 2.0 recently and this past weekend, missed a putt on 18 for my career low round.  

0 Kudos
swatgolfer
New Contributor

My Aeroburner driver keeps me in play so the strain on the rest of the game is less. I like when I look at a shorter, narrow hole and think that I should pull fairway or hybrid and think that I'm just as accurate with the driver. Confidence is huge. 

0 Kudos