Favorite stick in your bag and why

Todd3pc
Occasional Contributor
Burner Driver. I alway come back to it when I get in a funk. It is currently in the bag until I get the chance to try something new
0 Kudos
Holein1
Occasional Visitor
I like all my sticks that is in my bag.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
varunyerramsett
New Contributor

2016 M2 Driver baby

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

Spider Tour Black putter. Have never used a putter that is so easy to line up hit your spot with. Putts from 6 feet and in feel nearly automatic with the Spider. After using this putter for awhile now I can see why this flat stick has created so much buzz and has been dominating the weekly TOUR counts and leaderboards. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

New favorite stick: M2 4-iron. Even if I miss the grooves completely it goes 220 and if I really nut it, it goes 250+. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Blocker.. I need to have my arms measured or something.. The distances some of you get is crazy. My friend plays m2 irons but had the loft & lies monkeyed with so they sit horribly behind the ball for me. I need to get to one of the golf centers to try some of the m2 long irons out and see if they can replace the hybrids I'm currently using.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@TK3309 wrote:

Spider Tour Black putter. Have never used a putter that is so easy to line up hit your spot with. Putts from 6 feet and in feel nearly automatic with the Spider. After using this putter for awhile now I can see why this flat stick has created so much buzz and has been dominating the weekly TOUR counts and leaderboards. 

This is coming from the staunchest Scotty Cameron fan I know. Got sick of watching me make all those putts with my spider, I guess. Hahaha

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Isn't that always the way. A year and a half ago I went to the local golf shop intent on buying a Scotty Newport putter that I had been drooling over. After hitting some decent putts with it the golf salesman showed me the Taylormade Spider counterbalanced putters they had gotten in and suggested I try the small mallet one. The putter was automatic for me. I literally couldn't miss with it and it was significantly cheaper than the Scotty. It was tough because I have always played bladed putters but I shook my head, purchased the spider mallet counterbalanced and never looked back. The following weekend I beat a good friend of mine by several shots and it all came down to making more putts than I normally did. My only challenge is that on longer putts I tend to push or pull it a little bit. I know this is mostly technique that I need to continue to work on but I definitely need to try out the spider tour with more weight behind it and at the corners which may add extra 'training wheels' for me.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Kind of like what's happening on TOUR. So you're pretty much a TOUR player now, JL. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I'm 6'2 225 so I'm a pretty big dude. I'm one of the few golfers I know that will shoot the same score from 7,300+ tips on grueling championship golf courses as I would from a 6,300 yard muni. 

0 Kudos