Favorite stick in your bag and why

Regular Contributor

@Blocker wrote:

Kind of like what's happening on TOUR. So you're pretty much a TOUR player now, JL. 

Hmmm...if I print out your post, will they let me on the tour truck? Smiley Very Happy 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

They will let you on, and rude may make a rude comment about you, but he does that to tour players anyway; making you even more tour sauce. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

That noise you hear is @jll62 looking up the nearest TOUR spot...

Regular Contributor

@TK3309 wrote:

That noise you hear is @jll62 looking up the nearest TOUR spot...

Hahaha...I wish we had better options near Minneapolis (really wish we had a Tour stop here)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
drbrianmann
Contributor

I'll go check the van at Colonial this week

0 Kudos
DennisMiller
Contributor

I should probably make a joke about my favorite club being the one that I actually hit a good shot with on any given day. The fact is, way too often recently, I play schizophrenic gofl. Some days I can't hit driver to save my life. Some days I can't hit an iron shot. Some days my wedges act like they hate me.

The one club that very rarely lets me down is my putter. I've always been a pretty good putter, but I do have to admit the Spider I got just resonates with me. My confidence with that putter is higher than it's ever been.

0 Kudos
Mra2204

I recently removed my 2016 M2 3Hy because I was pulling it left a lot. Just for distance, I replaced it with my old RBZ 3 wood. It has been better than great!!! I've hit so many shots that make me just stare slack-jawed as the ball soars straight and true. And the feel is right. Why this old club feels better than my newer ones, I do not know. But it's a keeper.

0 Kudos
TWShoot67
New Contributor

It has to be my Taylormade R7 HFS 5 wood bent open to play like a 7 wood. It's my long par 3 killer and my short par 4 tee club. The club is so versitale I wish I had a few back ups. It's been in my bag for over 10 years. It's a bit worn from all the play but it keeps on producing. I can hit stingers with this club and nice high balls as well. I've been thinking of sending it in to Contentail golf for a new paint job, refresh it up a bit.... but I'm afraid it may mess up the clubs mo jo. Great club. I have so many near hole in ones on over 200 yard par 3's because of this club. One day one of these 220 yard shots is going to find the bottom of the cup!

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

My go to is my '16 M2 3HL Wood. It has bailed me out so many times, and my golf buddies refer to it as the :automatic" club. It hardly misses, and launches so easy. That one won't be leaving the bag too soon. Unless these new M4 can take me to the next level... hmmmm...

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos