Favorite stick in your bag and why

rjmattingly
Contributor

I hate to blatently plug TM, but I love my Daddy Long Legs putter. I feel like i never miss from under 6 feet and even my longer misses end up closer to the hole. 

0 Kudos
roofusxavier
Occasional Contributor

My RBZ TP 9* Driver w/ the Matrix Ozik X-stiff R11 Shaft.

I can't seem to hit another driver any better than the way I hit this one. The closest I've come is the M1 which I feel more consistent with. Something about the way the RBZ lines up for me just feels right. If i could find a new head for my RBZ, I'd swap it out and probably play with it for another 4 years. (I might be the worst golf customer ever)

0 Kudos
lentscher
Occasional Contributor

I love my old raw oil can Vokey gap wedge. I love the newer TM clubs I have in the bag, but the Vokey and I just get each other. I'm also trying out a Scotty Golo 7 and really like it thus far. 

Primetime7
Occasional Contributor

I dont own the set anymore because they were stolen. My go to club was my RAC ht 6 iron. Something about that club was money. Most consistent club ive ever hit. Due to circumstances my favorite club currently is a very used RAC 56 degree wedge. Love those old wedges. They have seen their days.

0 Kudos
HurstyGolf
Occasional Contributor

@Bad_At_Golf wrote:

My Favorite club is always the newest one. Mostly because it's had the least time to prove its not the saviour I throught it would be when I bought it. Smiley Wink

This year it's an M2 Tour 3i.

M2 Tour 3-iron is a beast! Tour Pros have even been gaming it at some events where fairways are a little tighter.

Social Media | TaylorMade Golf
@HurstyGolf
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

My current favorite club is my counter-balanced spider mallet putter. I went to the golf store intent on buying a different putter but tried the spider mallet and could not miss with it. It cost less than the putter I thought I wanted and out performed it. I've been making putts and have so much confidence in it. At the top of my list to try is the m2 fairway 3-wood. I hope to get one in my bag soon as it is sure to be a favorite as well!

0 Kudos
itsthejor
Occasional Contributor

She's been good to me for many years....still is to this day. Here she is: 

IMG_6214.JPG

Communications Manager, TaylorMade Golf
Regular Contributor

@itsthejor wrote:

This one's easy...this one right here: 

Curious how long it will take Ed Settle to comment on this one... Smiley Very Happy 

Frequent Contributor

@jll62 wrote:

@itsthejor wrote:

This one's easy...this one right here: 

Curious how long it will take Ed Settle to comment on this one... Smiley Very Happy 

That is not funny at all!! Smiley LOL Very nice putter! I have a twin to that and love the triple milling and the Rossa Bird out on the toe. This looks to have a few goodies as well.

0 Kudos
Henningfeld
Occasional Contributor

I would have to go with my Callie putter. It's one of the oldest sticks in my bag but has bailed me out more times then one could count. It also helps it is one of the stick's thats comes out almost every hole.

0 Kudos