Favorite stick in your bag and why

Jduz1
New Contributor

I've got a 60 degree wedge that I love because it's the only club in my bag that I can hit consistently.

0 Kudos
Henningfeld
Occasional Contributor

That's awesome you hit that club well. I feel wedges are arguably one of the hardest clubs to master in the bag.

0 Kudos
jpodolski31
Occasional Contributor

@jpodolski31 wrote:

Tough choice here, but I think I have to go with my AeroBurner Driver. Previously being in the camp of "I will never play a driver with a white crown", I traded someone a wedge for it after playing one day.  Something about looking down at that club inspries confidence on the tee, and makes me feel like I cant miss, as a result I rarely do.

Now that I no longer have this in my bag, I suppose I iwll have to chnage my answer.  I will have to go with old reliable and the club thats been in my bag the longest- TM Rescue Mid TP 19* from 2004.  This thing is my go to club when things arent working for me out on the course.  It has and old ping grip on it that is slick as can be but I am afraid to swap it out in fear of ruining the JuJu it has.

0 Kudos
jmvlaw
New Contributor

New M2 driver, hrzds X shaft - feels like I am cheating.

MacGregor Ironmaster Putter - keep going back, cant find anything to replace it.

drbrianmann
Contributor
You should try the Spider
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@drbrianmann wrote:
You should try the Spider

Not a bad shout. I know the Spider looks unique with the Red but that PureRoll insert is legit. It gets the ball rolling better than anything else out there. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
jmvlaw
New Contributor

If it is the putter equivalent of the M2 driver, I might have to give it a try -

The303
Occasional Contributor

Really enjoying the DJ model spider. Love the combo for the mallet and toe hang from the neck

Baikenbitz
My 54* wedge or my fairway wood. Both inspire confidence. My fairway I use off the tee or off the deck. My wedge I can shape the shot any way I want and feel like I'm throwing darts from 115 and in with it
0 Kudos
ST-Dub
New Contributor

Favorite stick is a toss up between my SLDR 3W 15 or my SLDR 4Rescue.  These two clubs perform so true and solid.  Even with off center hits, these two deliver a solid resonse and results.

0 Kudos