GOLF TIPS, GOLF DRILLS, AND EQUIPMENT TUTORIALS with Me & My Golf

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
frankc6053

So I have been playing on and off for about 10 years.  I have been hovering around 11 - 13 handicap using the Swing by Swing app and entering all my scores for the last few years.  I am pretty good of the tee and with my irons.  Loose most of my shots around the green and putting.  I have been playing Speedblades for 3 years and like I said, I hit them well.  I always feel confident from at least 185 in (5 iron down) that I will be on or close to green.  So with that confidence I bought a brand new set of RSI 2's that I found while on a business trip, still in the box same flex (stiff) as my Speedblades.  I did some research first on them, and then went back to purchase.  I knew they would be different then my SB's (which are basically a Game Improvement Iron), but I did not feel that there would be a giant difference. 

With all that said, I have hated the RSI's.  I have not been as consistent as with the SB's, and I have hit them thin more often then not.  Is there that big of a difference between Speedblades and RSI2's?  And has the technology in the Speedblades  made me believe that I was better then I actually am.  

0 Kudos