GOLFWRX & TaylorMade Twist Face Experience

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to all of you who have just joined us here in our TaylorMade Community after seeing our GolfWRX 2018 Driver Experience post.

We'd love to hear from you and answer any questions (if we can answer them Smiley Tongue) you have around the experience or even what you'd like to see in this community.

We already have an official account on GOLFWRX and jump in to answer your questions, provide insights on our products and athletes equipment whenever we can. But you can also reach out to us here, post a topic, ask another member a question, etc.

So make sure you enter the GOLFWRX before 1/2 and the best of luck...we may see you here in Carlsbad on 1/10-1/12! 

TaylorMade 2018 Pre-Retail Driver Experience

TAYLORMADE_2018DRIVER.jpg

@ryanlauder66
cvhookem63
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the opportunity to come and be a part of the 2018 Driver experience. I look forward to the possibility of going on the trip, and I’m excited to spend some time browsing through the TaylorMade community!
0 Kudos
ITW419
Occasional Visitor
  • This is a really cool experience you guys have offered up to GolfWRX members. Hopefully I am able to join you guys out In Carlsbad. 
0 Kudos
HighPlainsDrive
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the amazingly awesome opportunity!

0 Kudos
MCGolfTM
Contributor

This is such a great opportunity to be able to see the Kingdom, learn more about the brand and products, as well as get personally fitted by the best. Outstanding job TM and GolfWRX, thanks for the opportunity. Hope to see you in January!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
KCLeo12
New Contributor
Such an awesome opportunity thank you. I have been to the Kingdom with a program I was helping with but I wasn’t able to get fit. But watching the process was very cool.
0 Kudos
davo32683

Thanks for the opportunity! Crossing my fingers that I'll be selected to participate in this event.

0 Kudos
mtiger10
New Contributor
What an amazing opportunity for several who are chosen - thanks so much!
0 Kudos
CaptainDJ
New Contributor

This is definitely an awesome opportunity for 8 very lucky guys(and girls) to experience the famed Kingdom at Taylormade! 

Ryan, are there any plans for the group to meet with any of the Tour staff? Maybe some current or former world number 1's (seemingly so many to choose from!)??

And will the driver fitting be preceeded by a ball fitting? Or are you just going to be using the TP5/TP5x?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3JackPar
Occasional Contributor

It sounds like it would be an absolute blast for any of us equipment nerds who are lucky enough to get the invitation, especially those of us in northern locations. Carlsbad in January would be close to paradise!  I'm interested to hear some information about the M3/M4 lines. Personally, I'd love to give the fitters at the Kingdom a chance to knock my Epic SubZero out of the bag, which would be a tall order, because I love that thing.

0 Kudos