GOLFWRX & TaylorMade Twist Face Experience

Regular Contributor

@3JackPar wrote:

It sounds like it would be an absolute blast for any of us equipment nerds who are lucky enough to get the invitation, especially those of us in northern locations. Carlsbad in January would be close to paradise!  I'm interested to hear some information about the M3/M4 lines. Personally, I'd love to give the fitters at the Kingdom a chance to knock my Epic SubZero out of the bag, which would be a tall order, because I love that thing.

My January swing is a little slower than my July swing. I guess I have two weeks to get back into form just in case! Hahaha

0 Kudos
Highlighted
pitchinwedge

Sweet opportunity!  Hope to be part of the group, but can't wait to hear what coming either way!

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

@jll62 wrote:

@3JackPar wrote:

It sounds like it would be an absolute blast for any of us equipment nerds who are lucky enough to get the invitation, especially those of us in northern locations. Carlsbad in January would be close to paradise!  I'm interested to hear some information about the M3/M4 lines. Personally, I'd love to give the fitters at the Kingdom a chance to knock my Epic SubZero out of the bag, which would be a tall order, because I love that thing.

My January swing is a little slower than my July swing. I guess I have two weeks to get back into form just in case! Hahaha

See you at the dome next week @jll62.

rebby

Just wanted to pop in and say how cool it is that you guys are doing this. I've seen a few great TM events for WRX in the past and love seeing that you are continuing to offer them.

On another note, I'm thrilled to see TM offer equipment for the more accomplished golfer. I just purchased a set of the P730s and look forward to putting them through their paces. The TP5/TP5x series of balls have been incredible as well. Keep it up!!!

0 Kudos
Tclifford03

Not an equipment nerd, not even close.  This experience could change that!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey CaptainDJ

We're still working on some details. Obviously, athletes schedules are busy in January with many guys out in Hawaii first two weeks and then onto San Diego for Farmers Insurance, where Rahm will be defending!

You will be hitting TP5x with the new drivers for sure. 

@ryanlauder66
Evogolf44
New Contributor
Buckeyeron

Thank you for the opportunity. Your salespeople here in Houston do a terrible job of informing customers as ell as store staff people, on the benefits and innovations you put in New equipment.  This would put me well ahead of my friends in knowing the truth about your equipment.

0 Kudos
CaptainDJ
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply Ryan!

Rahm is gonna have a yuuuge year! I can just feel it! DJ will still be number one (if he keeps the Spider in the bag!), but this young whipper snapper will give him a run for his money!

0 Kudos