GOLFWRX & TaylorMade Twist Face Experience

LLAP
Occasional Contributor

I loved Rahm's "Swing harder / go straighter" comment.

0 Kudos
MCGolfTM
Contributor

Today is the day when the GolfWRXers find out who gets the incredible trip of a lifetime to Carlsbad to see the TaylorMade Kingdom. Cannot wait to see this unfold!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
tgw88
New Contributor
Any idea how we find out when testers have been chosen, so I can cry myself to the sleep for the next week when it’s not me...
0 Kudos
MCGolfTM
Contributor

I understood that they would contact you, but not sure how they will do it. Email, forum, community, otherwise. Good luck to us all!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
TaylormadeLefty
Occasional Contributor

Funny how I have like a 1% chance of getting picked but still have been checking my e-mails/GolfWRX PMs like every 10 seconds for the last 24 hours...

#junkie

0 Kudos
MCGolfTM
Contributor

I have been doing the exact same thing all week. The idea of even having a sliver of a chance at getting this opportunity it so amazing. It really is going to be a once in a lifetime experience for all those chosen.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Highlighted
TaylormadeLefty
Occasional Contributor

I got away from TM the last couple years or so since I parted ways with my steady R11s, but just did a Trackman session with a 2017 M1 9.5 w/ Atmos Black 8TX and was hitting it oh let's say 20 yards by my 917D3.  Suffice it to say, they have my attention for this year. 

#hookmeup

#Imfreenextweek

#justsayin 

0 Kudos
gioguy21
Occasional Contributor

been patiently waiting myself. i thought with the number of posts i have, the number of things i've reviewed (NOT from wrx or taylormade), i would've been in decent shape to go this time. 

still crossing my fingers they had a late new years bash and are late informing me...

0 Kudos
3JackPar
Occasional Contributor

Sadly, I'm guessing that those of us who haven't been contacted by this point are out of luck.

0 Kudos
MCGolfTM
Contributor

Agreed. But will be great to follow along with the forum as the guys go through the experience and get some info on the new product.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos