GOLFWRX & TaylorMade Twist Face Experience

cmjwilson

This would be an experience of a lifetime. Having 2 sets of Taylor Made irons, I’d love to find a new driver to compliment the set. 

0 Kudos
dwebb58
Occasional Contributor

would love the opportunity to visit the TaylorMade Facility in Carlsbad. Love my current M1 but like all golf junkies I'm always looking for and edge

0 Kudos
VoodooGolferX
New Contributor

I'm entered. Long time TaylorMade wood player. Still have yet to be fitted professional after playing for 18 years. I've been as low as a 1.6 handi, currently at a 3.4. Interested to see what a fitter could do.

-VoodoogolferX aka markheardjr

0 Kudos
Han_Solo
New Contributor
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for setting this community up and to Taylormade as a whole for setting this opportunity up!

I don’t know if you guys’ll be willing to answer this yet, but from some of the whispers about the new drivers as well as the track redesign, the focus of the new lineup seems to be shifted towards dispersion. Is this something you can confirm?

I’m keen on this because my game’s biggest weakness is driver dispersion. When I miss it, I can miss it big. I don’t suffer from a lack of distance, but to have a driver that is as long as mine currently is but with better misses would be a complete game changer.
0 Kudos
PRH131313

I'M YOUR MAN!

I AM 73 YEARS OLD, HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE I WAS 13, CURRENTLY CARRY A 4.9 HANDICAP, AND HAVE SHOT MY AGE 5 TIMES.

I'M CURRENTLY HITTING A CALLAWAY OPTIFORCE 9.5 DEGREE DRIVER SWING WEIGHTED AT D2 WITH A 45.5 INCH STIFF SHAFT.  MY GRIPS ARE ALL GOLF PRIDE MID-SIZE PLUS 4 (GRAY).

I'M RETIRED AND PLAY AN AVERAGE OF 1+ TIMES PER WEEK (ALTHOUGH THIS TIME OF YEAR IN COLORADO SPRINGS MAKES IT TOUGH TO STAY ON SCHEDULE).  I'VE EVEN PLAYED WHEN THERE'S SNOW ON THE GROUND ... YEAH, I KNOW, PRETTY DUMB!

I'D LIKE NOTHING MORE THAN TO TO WORK WITH YOU GUYS ON EVALUATING YOUR NEW "WRENCH".

REGARDS ...

0 Kudos
coreyl

Another awesome TM / GolfWRX opportunity! Thanks for the chance.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

You'll find out soon enough. Smiley Wink

@ryanlauder66
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Hey Ryan,

When do the lucky 8 find out if they are selected? Is it through the Forum? Thanks for this great opportunity!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

GolfWRX will be choosing the 8 members after it closes on 1/2/18.

@ryanlauder66
0 Kudos
tarrantian
New Contributor

Appreciate the opportunity to be a part of the 'Experience'!!

I'm a dedicated TM player with a bag that is Taylormade through and through from Driver to Putter. Hope to win!!

Cheers,

- Ian

0 Kudos