Happy Irons Week! — What's your favorite TM iron of all time?

Community Manager
Community Manager

In terms of aesthetics, `14 TP MBs look filthy good. In terms of feel, PSi. 

Complete package, P770s. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
Regular Contributor

2005 rac Forged TP are still my favorite. I might still be using them were it not for the groove rule change.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
I had a set of R9TP irons I wish I still had. They had the first set of Nippon shafts (NS Pro 950) I ever hit. Great combination!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
My favorite irons are the sleek MB's that the pros were playing a few years back.
0 Kudos
Koung
Occasional Contributor

I've only gamed the speedblades so far, but I have hit a handful of shots with my buddies m2's and on the few occasions I have hit them they go a **bleep** mile compared to my current. I would say overall feel is the same, but I do love the feel of the PSI's I still need to get out and try those on to see if I can hit them with any consistency.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
varunyerramsett
New Contributor

PSI Tour no doubt

0 Kudos
BL
Contributor

Played TP MB Smokes for quite a while - absolutely loved them.  Then for some unknown reason, I changed the shafts and they were never the same.   

Still have a set of 2005 TP Forged, which I really like the looks of, though the blades are a little long heel-to-toe.  

Have been playing the RSi TP since they came out and I don't see me changing any time soon, unless some gorgeous set of MBs are released. 

HandyManny
Occasional Contributor
My favorite set of TM irons is................The Next One!

Ok, actually right now I'm in love with my P770's. Feel, looks and performance all go right up my alley. I look forward to trying out the P730's because I'm interested in a combo set.

Happy Irons Week TMAG ambassadors!
0 Kudos
pjkelley
Occasional Contributor

I really liked the 2003 RAC MB's (had 2 sets), but the groove rule forced me to sell.

Played the R9 TP-B as my first 'conforming' set, but quickly let those go and played the '11 TP MB until the 2013 TP MCs came out.  Switched to the TP MB for 2 yrs, then to the RSi TP  when it was released, and now play the P750.  Of these, the '11 MB's are the best from a look/feel standpoint.  The P750 is the best overall performing iron, no question.  The RSi TP was nice, but as with the TP MC's they have a little more offset than I prefer.  Will definately check out the P730 too.... 

0 Kudos
smakris787

I loved the 2014 MCs. I loved the look and the feel. But I am also in love with my R11s. I have had them for a couple years now and they are great. I love the look at address, they are not overly huge for a game improvement iron. Only thing I would change about them is a thinner sole.

0 Kudos