How do you mark your ball?

gioguy21
Occasional Contributor

I mark my TP5x with a blue dot to the right of the number, under the logo, and a red dot to the left of the number, under the logo. 

0 Kudos
Tzoid
New Contributor

This is how I mark my Ball....  It happens to be my only Hole In One photo Smiley Happy 

IMG_20170714_113456064.jpg

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Tzoid wrote:

This is how I mark my Ball....  It happens to be my only Hole In One photo Smiley Happy 

This is certainly the leader for best pic. Hahaha

My holes-in-one are all pre-cellphone, so I need to get to work in 2018... Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Tzoid
New Contributor

It took me 20 years to get a Hole In One....But on 7-14-17 it finally happened Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

I've marked my ball for about the last 10 years with just a skinny blue or black line over the side of the ball that says TP5 or ProV1. I actually don't line it up for anything anymore but I got so used to I couldn't change. It's also pretty easy to distinguish that it's my ball from others in my group too.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

@Tzoid wrote:

IMG_20170714_113456064.jpg

Congratulations! That is a very cool picture!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I use a ball marking tool and draw line straight through the TP5x logo to use for putting, and a small dot next to the number on both sides. Simple, but effective.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
HighPlainsDrive
Occasional Contributor

With a red line under the Taylormade logo.

Provisionals get a dot on each side of the number.

TMTPX.jpg

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

@TK3309wrote:

I've marked my ball for about the last 10 years with just a skinny blue or black line over the side of the ball that says TP5 or ProV1. I actually don't line it up for anything anymore but I got so used to it I couldn't change. It's also pretty easy to distinguish that it's my ball from others in my group too.

Updated with a couple photos

ADD5641D-4269-4F50-BF74-8328EF16C2A1.jpeg0D696752-2B7C-4367-96B6-BF62BFC4922C.jpeg

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@TK3309wrote:

@TK3309wrote:

I've marked my ball for about the last 10 years with just a skinny blue or black line over the side of the ball that says TP5 or ProV1. I actually don't line it up for anything anymore but I got so used to it I couldn't change. It's also pretty easy to distinguish that it's my ball from others in my group too. 

This is *usually* true, but others who shall remain nameless playing in our group have made errors in the past... Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos