How do you mark your ball?

HandyManny
Occasional Contributor
Simple but effective. I'm sure you've seen a ton of different unique/bizzare/awesome ways to mark a golf ball with all the traveling you do Ollie.
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Its funny, these guys don't get too crazy. From simple dots to using the golf ball stencil we all get from the local golf shop.

0 Kudos
HandyManny
Occasional Contributor
Nice! That's good to hear, I look forward to the day of seeing a full on portrait on a golf ball lol
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
So, you are saying jll62 and I are going a bit overboard?? 😂
0 Kudos
HandyManny
Occasional Contributor
Lol no way. I like seeing how creative golfers can get with markings.
0 Kudos
cbolt72
New Contributor

Tin cup makes great products (not affiliated) may have "to borrower" that design for my initials as well.

0 Kudos
tvrepairex
New Contributor

One black dot and one red dot above the brand name.All the balls that I carry with me are marked before leaving home.If I must play a provisional ,I will make sure it is a different number than the original or put a dot under the brand.

0 Kudos
pettysean53
Occasional Contributor

I like to put red dots on mine in the shape of a capital S. Helps when I'm playing in a group. 

0 Kudos
RedPanda
Occasional Contributor
I use an orange sharpie to mark all my golf balls with 3 dots below the numbers and either 3 crosses (for my faith) on the blank side or my initials.
0 Kudos
Dadwholuvsgolf
New Contributor

I mark my TP5 with a blacked out E  on both sides of Taylormade the I put a line through TP5 on side of ball. I mark the ball with either red or black sharpy

0 Kudos