M2 vs M4

LosOsos83
Occasional Contributor

I tried and tested M2 on the course. Hit well, but didn't like the looks from the top/set up. If anyone has compared it with M4 (and/or M3 if any). 

Now that M5/M6 will be in the market soon, and M4 will be cheaper to shop, I am curious. 

Please let me know your feedbacks/experiences. 

Thank you 

Regular Contributor
I used to game the M2 ‘16 driver and loved the look of it at address. Since switching to the M3 Driver I really can get used to the M2 look anymore. The thinner grey section compared to the wide white stripe is much preferred. I did see increased ball speed with M3 over M2 that is one of the main reasons I upgraded this past year. Both are great clubs and will certainly help your game. M5/M6 look great and I cannot wait put them up against my M3.

#TeamTaylorMade
Highlighted
LosOsos83
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your feedback. How about the feel off club face?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Feel of the face on M3/M4 is great. Very easy to tell where a miss was, and good sound. I did prefer the sound of the M2 driver from ‘16, but you quickly get used to the M3/M4 sound. M4 had a ton of forgiveness but looked slightly open at address for me. M3 suites my eye better and I like the added adjustability. I’m also a sucker for the color blue so the accents spike to me immediately haha.

#TeamTaylorMade