M4 7 iron with Ribcor

rbauchman
Contributor

I just received an M4 7 iron (with the Ribcor technology) in the mail and really excited to take it out on the course.  I vaguely remember signing up to get one, but there wasn't anything in the packaging or an e-mail that indicated if I'm supposed to provide feedback or return it by a certain date? So far, really like how it looks at address. Can't wait!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Apologies the communication was so poor on this. You were selected along with 6,000 others to receive an iron to test. Congrats!

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
rbauchman
Contributor

That's awesome, thanks for the clarification @Allan. Looking forward to taking it out to the course over this long Memorial Day weekend. I just wasn't sure if there was a formal feedback process (i.e., survey, etc.) that I should complete. I'll post my thoughts in the community soon!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rbauchman
Contributor

Just filled out a survey on my experience with the M4 7 iron...highly recommend! I've taken it out a few times, and even loaned it to my golf buddy for a few shots. I can tell it's pretty forgiving on misses - no doubt the face slots and speed pocket at work! Solid feel and consistent through contact. I thought I was able to get good alignment at address with how the club face is designed, something I haven't seen with other irons. Well done TM!

0 Kudos
rbauchman
Contributor

I took the M4 7 iron out on Sunday before the PGA Championship to get some practice in. Loved hitting out of what would be very thick rough. Even let my 5 year old give it a few whacks!

M4 ribcor 1.jpgM4 ribcor 2.jpg

0 Kudos