M5 Manual

Nytmare
New Contributor

Hello

Just got the M5 Driver and 3 Wood.

I do not see a manual anywhere on this site (I see one for the M3 and M4) or in general online.

Is there as manual somwhere ?

I think the M5 3 Wood looks pretty easy to figure out. Adjust hozel/sleeve to the loft wanted and the base screw moved for draw-neutral-fade settings.

I am confused on the driver.....

For example:

If I want to set it for a high draw...would I move one weight to the draw side of the draw-fade track and keep the other weight on the high side of the high-low track ?

(stock settings from factory is both weights are in the high-low track, no weights in the draw-fade track)

Any help ?

THX

Super Contributor
You can set one weight to draw and the other in the center track in the high setting to increase the draw bias as well as higher launch and higher spin. You can also put both weights in the curved track to increase the forgiveness, spin, and launch even more.

#TeamTaylorMade
Highlighted
Rickstar535

Please forward to me the Manual for the new M5 xxxxxx@xxxxxxxThanks !!

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

0 Kudos
ZORRAC66

Please forward me the m5 tuning manual. Thanks. xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

0 Kudos
Dc00558

Please send me the manual for the M5. I just purchased one last week.
xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

0 Kudos
Tjgolfer
New Contributor

Hi Steve,

Can you please forward me the m5 manual. xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, it's finally here! The M5 driver/fairway tuning manual is now live on our website. You can find it here: https://www.taylormadegolf.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-TMaG-Library/default/v1552637376894/manu...

0 Kudos
JNewkirk

Steve,

The link is dead on my end.

0 Kudos
Tjgolfer
New Contributor
Hi Steve, links dead on my end
0 Kudos