M5 & M6 Driver Community Member Reviews

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats to the following members for winning the opportunity to be some of the first golfers to test Speed Injected Twist Face!

I've received confirmation that a few drivers have already hit doorsteps, most drivers are en route, and a few are being held up at our facility but will be overnighted tomorrow. I'll have each reviewer create their own thread, and then update this posts to links of individual threads once they are live. 

Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts!

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
Regular Contributor
Thanks for the update - really looking forward to hearing what the testers think of the new technologies, and what gains they are seeing compared to their gamers.

#TeamTaylorMade
Ndisanti44
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Allan!  I received mine today.  I can't wait to test this week and get some results for the community!

rbauchman
Contributor

Congrats to all the winners! Looking forward to seeing what you all think.

0 Kudos
kb2313
Occasional Contributor

Thats great! Excited to see everybody's gains - 

Surecook
New Contributor

Thanks for the update, excited to share my thoughts with the community.

Ryan

andrewtchau
Occasional Contributor

Got it Friday! already hit it this past weekend!

Pirchryn
New Contributor
Got my M5 Friday. Check out my thread link below 👇🏼. 3 letters to describe this driver WOW

Thank you TaylorMade Golf for giving the community the opportunity to give these drivers a whirl before the public release.

Next up for me, hitting the M5 fairway at my local club to replace my M2.

https://community.taylormadegolf.com/t5/Equipment/M5-first-impressions-early-tester/m-p/6883#M3519
andrewtchau
Occasional Contributor
Surecook
New Contributor
Still waiting on my driver, any update would be appreciated!

Thanks!
0 Kudos