M5 & M6 Drivers Official Thread

Twistyface
New Contributor
I just can’t wait to Hit both of the New M Family drivers! Currently gaming the TaylorMade M4 and man do i love that club. It is tied for my favorite club in my bag! I have the Old School RBZ Tour 5 -wood i got from Congressional! It hit that bad boy 205-215 straight as an arrow! Almost like it has the Twist Face Tech built in back then! This may be the first year i look into replacing it! Just love golf and talking about it with passionate golfers. I play in the winter here in Pennsylvania (Yes even if it has snow on the ground) and it does get cold but some of the best golf i have played! The silence and taking my time not worrying if there is anyone behind me because only a certain type of Player can play in these conditions! Lol. I know i am sick and i need help, but it’s golf! One time i am playing and it starts snowing! I smacked the ball dead center and when i got down to where i think it landed there was no way i could find it! So and older gentlemen tried by and saw i was still playing he got out of his car, opened his trunk and threw me a Yellow ball and said if your gonna do it then you better do it right!! Ever since then i always keep two Yellow/Green ball in the bag! Now all my friends call me the Winter Soldier! Thanks for letting me share and i look forward to seeing anyone else’s story because i love this game!!
Regular Contributor

Anyone else up late to pre-order? M5 Rocket 3 is on the way for me... Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Twoblazes
New Contributor
Very excited to demo these at my local shop! Which model is Dustin Johnson currently playing? If he can smash it that far, I surely could gain a few extra with it.
0 Kudos
rbauchman
Contributor

Tiger's got the new M5 driver and 3-wood in the bag for the FIO. Looking forward to seeing some improvement for him off the tee! #TeamTaylorMade

TW driver.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Can’t wait to see him with the new sticks, including the P7TWs. Gonna be a fun weekend.

#TeamTaylorMade
rbauchman
Contributor

The P7-TWs look sick! Now all the Big Cat needs in his bag is the Spider copper prototype that Rory has been using lately.  Agreed can't wait to see Team TaylorMade up close and in-person this weekend...hopefully a back-to-back-to-back win (or 4 out of last 5) win at the FIO for Team TaylorMade!

0 Kudos
rbauchman
Contributor

Got to see Jon Rahm crush it down 14 on Torrey South with his new M5 on Saturday. My 5 year old son goes: "Dad he is strong?!"...Yup! 

Rahmbo.JPG

0 Kudos
TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

Just received mines! 

DyvPpuqVAAAlLhX

DyvPpurU0AAPv7X

DyvQDWcUwAUARqk

DyvQDWcVsAE6tSA

DyvQDWcU8AAph5m

Super Contributor
Nice man, enjoy that thing!

#TeamTaylorMade
CoachLewis73

Does this fit the sleeve of the Original M2 driver?

0 Kudos