Milled Grind Antique Bronze 50*??

JGROVE
New Contributor

Looks like the TM website has been updated with new offerings coming out in March as the M3/M4, Hi-Toe and Black Milled Grinds are listed. I was hoping their would be a 50* option in the Antique Bronze, but looks like it may not happen. Any word if there will be a offering in the 50*? Otherwise, I will have to get a 50* satin, 54* antique bronze and looking at 58* Hi-Toe which will be aged copper finish? Can't understand why their can't be options under the same finish.

Any help on if 50* bronze would be helpful.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

We're all wondering the same thing. Very disappointing that the lower lofted MG wedges still aren't available in the other finishes. I'd love to know the reason behind this. Sales volume not high enough? Wanted the gap wedges to match iron finishes? I just don't get it.

I'm fine with the Hi-Toe being copper only, however. I think a unique finish fits with the unique personality of that wedge.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
TK3309
Contributor

It is disappointing especially with most standard PWs going toward 46 degrees now. I'm surprised that it's not at least an option online only at 50 degrees. I could see in store sales struggling with a 50 degree as many people think you need a 52/56 and that's it. 

0 Kudos
pgd008
TaylorMade Antique Bronze Wedges I found the 58* and 52* in the antique bronze, though there is no 50*. At least you can match with the 54 and 58!
0 Kudos