My 2016 M2 Died Today

NCLefty
New Contributor

Hi,

Anyone ever see a M2 head crack in this way? I was playing today and heard my driver whistling. Looked it over and found this. I've been using this head for about a year (Ebay purchase - New) and never abused it in any way. Not a happy camper Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @NCLefty, there's always a level of risk when purchasing online through places like EBay. But have you contacted customer support about this yet? If not, and you're in the U.S., please give them a call at 1-800-888-2582 between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. PT and they will do what they can to help you out. 

0 Kudos
NCLefty
New Contributor

Hi Steve,

I wasn't planning on calling TM about this since I really have no valid warranty claim.

I purchased this driver from one of the big well, respected Ebay sellers (ksouth9) who purchase closeout merchandise from the various OEMs when the new models are released. I'm sure this was authentic merchandise. Strange how it cracked - it certainly wasn't my clubhead speed (95mph) Smiley Happy

I've owned many TM drivers and this is the first one I've had problems with. Played the R580XD Tour 9.0 for many years. I still have one of those - maybe I'll put it back in play!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
pkincy
New Contributor

It has been my experience that if you send this in to TM they will do a repair on it.  Now I do tend to play with current year or last year's model clubs so that may also be a factor but send it in with a note that it was NOS and a copy of your purchase receipt and ask for a repair.  You may be billed and you may not but either way you get a repaired club back.

0 Kudos