Need driver shaft recommendations

coachek
New Contributor

Hi everyone! I currently game the 2017 M2 with an Aldila Rogue Black 95 stiff. My current swing speed is 115 and I'm thinking about switching to the new M3 with a new driver shaft since I've been gaming this shaft for a while. I really want to try Tensei Orange and the Tensei Pro Orange, which of the two would be best for me? Also, do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
TPfore84
Occasional Contributor
I would recommend the pro orange 70TX based on your swing speed. I would also look into the Pro 2.0 73X. Both are great shafts if you ask me. I’m sure some other people will have some other suggestions for you as well.

Personally I’m hoping TM adds the pro orange and Pro 2.0 to their custom shaft options. If they do, I’m going to get the M4 with pro orange 70 and M4 3HL with Pro 2.0 83 or pro orange 80. I really hope they bring back some 80+ gram shafts.
0 Kudos
Barrj63

Recently had a fitting with my M2 Driver.  Regular flex Fujikura standard shaft.  Swing speed was low 90's but launch was only 8 degrees and spin was 4000+.   Fitter kept trying lighter shafts which only increased the spin, but didn't fix the low launch.  Clearly I need to change my swing to improve launch angle, but I wondered if there was a shaft option that might assist me?

0 Kudos