New Flextech carry bag - strap problems

GlasgaGolfer
I recently purchased the new 2019 flextech waterproof carry bag. Lovely looking bag with all the right pockets but the big disappointment came when I took it oot for its first round. The bag kept tilting from the bottom meaning I had to fix the bag every time after a shot. For me the problem is the loose plastic fitting which is usually a fitted part of the bag. This basically means the straps can be off centre causing the bag to tilt more at both ends. All previous bags have had a centre piece at the straps and held in place. Anybody opinions on this or feedback from anyone who has bought the same bag? Much appreciated
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
I have the 2018 version and have never had a problem with the bag needing adjusting during the round. I tried the 2019 version at a retail store and walked around a bit to get a feel for the bag. Great feel, great balance and weight, but I didn’t notice any issues with the straps. Maybe give TM customer service a call and see what they say?

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Highlighted
PavellabIND
Occasional Visitor

I once had a similar problem, but now everything is working, I hope that the developers have fixed it.

Program for backing up your data Acronis True Image http://acronis.true.image.ideaprog.download/
0 Kudos