New Flextech carry bag - strap problems

GlasgaGolfer
I recently purchased the new 2019 flextech waterproof carry bag. Lovely looking bag with all the right pockets but the big disappointment came when I took it oot for its first round. The bag kept tilting from the bottom meaning I had to fix the bag every time after a shot. For me the problem is the loose plastic fitting which is usually a fitted part of the bag. This basically means the straps can be off centre causing the bag to tilt more at both ends. All previous bags have had a centre piece at the straps and held in place. Anybody opinions on this or feedback from anyone who has bought the same bag? Much appreciated
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I have the 2018 version and have never had a problem with the bag needing adjusting during the round. I tried the 2019 version at a retail store and walked around a bit to get a feel for the bag. Great feel, great balance and weight, but I didn’t notice any issues with the straps. Maybe give TM customer service a call and see what they say?

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
PavellabIND
Occasional Visitor

I once had a similar problem, but now everything is working, I hope that the developers have fixed it.

Program for backing up your data Acronis True Image http://acronis.true.image.ideaprog.download/
0 Kudos
Highlighted
ph

I absolutely have had the same problem with my 2019 flextech. I love the bag. However, the shoulder strap and bag are all out of whack, just as you describe. The bag tilts toward the bottom of the bag, clubs up and right, cannot get things even.

I called TM, they mentioned it's been told to cust service. But only suggested I try to pull the straps completely tight in the front then adjust. I've of course done that. 

The funny thing is, just after switching to this bag, my shoulder starting killing me. Eventually, pain was so bad I went for MRI. Ends up 3 bulging discs in my neck. I believe the new bag was the culprit or contributed to it. 

I LOVE TM products. This bag straps is the worst though. 

0 Kudos