New UDI Release Date?

Highlighted
JAKlein22
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have an estimated guess as to when the new UDI 1 & 2 Iron might be released?  I've seen mentions of 03/30, which is in a few days, but there have been no advertisements of a release and the TaylorMade team online won't comment on it. 

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
BKerls
New Contributor

Under the custom shop you can pre order a 2 iron for righty's and the earliest shipping date in 04/02/17.  If you are a lefty like me and want one you are out of luck

0 Kudos
JAKlein22
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the info! I'm luckily a righty, but that's terrible that they aren't making them for lefty's.  Shame on you TaylorMade!

0 Kudos
JAKlein22
Occasional Contributor

I just spoke to a representative and they made a mistake putting the 2 iron available for pre-order.  Now back to my original question unfortunately. 

0 Kudos
BKerls
New Contributor

Then I'm holding out hope for lefty's because I want one

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm afraid we're only making these in RH. With small product releases like this one, it's not possible for us to make and sell the quantity we'd need. Very sorry.

The RH version hits stores this week. 

@ryanlauder66
JAKlein22
Occasional Contributor
Thank you for the update Ryan. Do you know if the 1 and 2 iron are hitting stores this week or just the 2 iron?
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

There's only a 2 iron. We didn't make a 1 iron I'm afraid.

@ryanlauder66
JAKlein22
Occasional Contributor

Ok, thank you for the information! 

0 Kudos
dankall
Occasional Contributor

Ive been waiting to buy this clubs for months, so super excited to put it in the bag if I can. However will this be an in store only option so basically just searching till i find it idea, or will I be able to order the 2 iron loft online as well? Thanks

0 Kudos