New UDI Release Date?

Community Manager
Community Manager

You'll be able to order this online from TaylorMade tomorrow/Friday. Keep checking the site.

@ryanlauder66
0 Kudos
dankall
Occasional Contributor

Thank you I do appreciate the answer! Super excited to put it in the bag! Last question is that I have done all the SAT training as I am a fitter, will these qualify as a normal purchase would? Even if it didn't I'm still buying, just curious.

0 Kudos
JAKlein22
Occasional Contributor
Hey Dankall, you can buy it online right now if you want to. You just need to go to Custom clubs, click on irons, and then most of their iron sets have 2 irons now.

I’m considering getting a 2 iron and strengthening it 2 degrees to make a 1 iron. Have any of you had experience doing that with any club? Would you recommend to stay away from doing that? Would it be built the same exact way a 1 iron would have been built then
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Now available for order on taylormadegolf.com: P790 UDI Smiley Happy

@ryanlauder66
0 Kudos
dankall
Occasional Contributor

I saw that this morning, and ordered it ASAP but unfortunately they were already on backorder until the 4th and I've got my first tourney of the year on the 7th so I probably won't receive it in time which is too bad.

0 Kudos
dankall
Occasional Contributor

But now when I go to look into purchasing one again it says in stock, but when I purchased earlier it said backordered. This should be interesting!

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

Got an order in this morning for one. I use a driving iron a lot of the tee and I've never used one with a graphite shaft so I'm excited to try it. Should get an extra 5-10 yards out of it compared to my old one. Will have both the UDI and then the P790 3 Iron in the bag now. Going to bend the 3 iron one degree weak and it will replace my AP2 3 iron.

0 Kudos
RobV1
New Contributor

Being another left handed golfer, it is very disappointing that Taylormade is not providing the P790 UDI for us left handed players..  I guess I will have to either go with Titleist or Ping.  RobV.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

My order will be delivered tomorrow. I went with the HZRDUS Black 6.0 shaft and had bent 1* Strong and 2* flat.

Can't wait to stripe this thing.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
dankall
Occasional Contributor

My order was supposed to be sent out from Taylormade on the 4th but the purchase is still listed as Being Processed so hopefully I dont get screwed over a bit here and have to wait even longer.

0 Kudos