Ordered my M5 today

Chattdj
Occasional Contributor
Went to Golf Galaxy for a fitting. Ended up ordering the M5 9 degree turned up to 10.5, Regular flex Project X, 5.5, Evenflow Max Carry 45 shaft, with the Golf Pride Stock Grip. I am replacing a R15 and increased my swing speed by 5 mph, decreased spin by 1500 and the most important thing, increased total distance by 20-25 yds. If those numbers hold up on the course I will be one VERY happy golfer. Now if that dang club will just get here!
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Congrats on making the purchase. Sounds like with those numbers, you’ll have much success on the course. Enjoy the M5!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
@Chattdj- how are you liking your M5 so far this season?

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Chattdj
Occasional Contributor
I like it. I originally purchased it with a regular shaft, but couldn’t dial out a slice enough. I purchased a stiff shaft and now have it set on neutral and only fight a slice late in the round. My game has been pretty crappy this year, but it hasn’t been the M5’s fault. A side note, two friends I let hit it are now proud owners of an M5 themselves.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Good to see you’re tinkering with the adjustability with M5 and trying to dial it in perfect for you. That’s the huge benefit over the M6.

I certainly don’t doubt that your buddies tried the M5 and wanted them as well. Great club, I have tested it a handful of times and am looking to upgrade soon. Still currently gaming the M3 and have been on fire with it, so it’s hard to give it up!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos