P790 Irons or the new M3 Irons

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GolfBaller13
New Contributor

Currently I have been set on getting a set of the P790 irons, been saving up for them. Now I see that they are releasing the new M3 irons, which are several hundred dollars cheaper than the P790s.

What is the major difference between the 2 models? Are the P790s worth the higher price? Or are the M3s a better budget way to go? Any information or ideas would be most helpul.

I have hit the P790s at the local store, but have yet to hit the M3s.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

@GolfBaller13wrote:

Currently I have been set on getting a set of the P790 irons, been saving up for them. Now I see that they are releasing the new M3 irons, which are several hundred dollars cheaper than the P790s.

What is the major difference between the 2 models? Are the P790s worth the higher price? Or are the M3s a better budget way to go? Any information or ideas would be most helpul.

I have hit the P790s at the local store, but have yet to hit the M3s.

Well, the easy thing to do is to get both! But seriously, the simpliest way to narrow it down is to hit both sets. They are both similar and different at the same time. The P790 is full of new technology and look so sleek and to me are very unique. The M3's can trace their DNA back to Burner 1.0/2.0. It is a power, distance iron with huge forgiveness benefits. Some would see this as a bit chunky, but that was until recently, how to make a Game improvement iron.

One of them will give you the look, feel and performance you want and need in an iron. Dont just hit te 8 iron and make a decision. Hit them all! Then you will be ready to decide if the P790 is the right club or not. 

Hope that helped. I hope others will jump in. You have to decide for yourself. Make yourself happy. 

0 Kudos