P790 Irons

Highlighted
TK3309
Contributor

Any info yet on when these will be available along with price/shaft offerings? I heard some rumblings about a 9/1/2017 release but didn't know if it was confirmed anywhere. This looks like an instant purchase for me becuase I hit a 2 iron driving iron off the tee quite often at my home track. I'm also intereted in trying to test some graphite shafts with the P790 like we've seen DJ and Rory have with their new P790s. Any other additional info would be great as I'd love to get my hands on one before winter is here. 

Regular Contributor

@TK3309 wrote:

Any info yet on when these will be available along with price/shaft offerings? I heard some rumblings about a 9/1/2017 release but didn't know if it was confirmed anywhere. This looks like an instant purchase for me becuase I hit a 2 iron driving iron off the tee quite often at my home track. I'm also intereted in trying to test some graphite shafts with the P790 like we've seen DJ and Rory have with their new P790s. Any other additional info would be great as I'd love to get my hands on one before winter is here. 

Yes, we need to get that 712U out of your bag... Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Your rumblings are about what I know as well. Guys on tour have been providing really positive feedback which is a great sign. If/when they're ready to roll, we'll happily have our irons team answer and questions or concerns. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
bbrown1360

Hi All,

I just purchased the new P-790 irons 3-PW with DG 300 shaft 105. Does anyone know how I would go about exchanging the 3 iron (still wraped) for a AW?

Thanks,

Bobby

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

@bbrown1360 wrote:

Hi All,

I just purchased the new P-790 irons 3-PW with DG 300 shaft 105. Does anyone know how I would go about exchanging the 3 iron (still wraped) for a AW?

Thanks,

Bobby

I'd first try and go back to the place you purchased the irons from especially if they have an account with TaylorMade.

0 Kudos