P790 UDI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MCGolfTM
Contributor

Any news in the actual release date of the 1 and 2 irons? Also anyone know what the price might be?

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
splitfairways
These were featured at the equipment show in Orlando but no scheduled release as I have contacted Tmag several times but no actual information on a scheduled release. I'm holding of on a 5 woods purchase in hopes of a release date for the P790 UDI.
0 Kudos
MCGolfTM
Contributor

I recently saw on GolfWRX that the 2 iron would be released on or around March 30th. Assuming that is true, I would really like to get my hands on one to test against my M1 5 wood. I also did not hear anything new about the 1 iron, which I am also interested in.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
TmccGolf
New Contributor

Releases early april from what I've been told.

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

Saw the post on WRX that this club will be avilable late March/early April with the HZRDUS 85 as the stock shaft. Any other shafts that will be made available? Would it be the same custom shop options as the woods or will the shaft options be different because it's an iron? 

0 Kudos
TmccGolf
New Contributor
I believe that it would be the same as the custom shop, like any other club. Only going off what my local rep has told me
0 Kudos