Rickie Fowler switches to TP5x ball

rbauchman
Contributor

Great write-up on why Rickie switched to the TP5x ball. Will be interesting to see how much better it plays at Torrey with the wind coming off the ocean (maybe I'll snag one for my son when we go on Saturday Smiley Wink )

Rickie Fowler talks about his switch to TaylorMade's TP5x golf ball

Regular Contributor

The 2017-18 version was legit. The new one is even better based on the short amount of time I had with them. Can't wait to get them in hand and do some testing.

rbauchman
Contributor

Like you stated in your blog post: “Gains over Claims. No Ballsh*t.” Excited to give the 2019 versions a try, as well. I'm a heavy user of the Project (a) balls (emphasis on "heavy"), so might be time for an upgrade.

0 Kudos
Benjo84
Occasional Contributor

I enjoyed the write-up about playing DJ's ball at the Ryder Cup. I always wonder how often these guys may try something else totally different just from seeing what their peers are doing with it. I am looking forward to testing the new TP5/TP5x with the new ProV1/ProV1x. 

Super Contributor
I have been gaming the TP5x exclusively since their release and cannot say enough about the performance gains over every other ball on the market. I am looking forward to the improvements with the 2019 ball. The ball speed gains seen in testing shows huge promise for all players, and the improved durability is a huge plus for me.

#TeamTaylorMade
Coachmastiff
Occasional Contributor

Just wonder will Ricky eventaully switch over to playing Taylormade clubs?  Would be nice to have another high profile player using the clubs since Rose left!!!!!!

Super Contributor
We can only hope! That would be a great move for both Ricky and TM!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Highlighted
rbauchman
Contributor

Savage...

RF Team TM.png

0 Kudos