Rory's Blades

BL
Contributor

Rory's new TM Blades are utterly incredible looking.   Great headshape, thin topline, and a simple, non-cluttered design.   

I had heard rumors of a blade being released in the fall/early '18 and I'm hoping these are them.  

Two questions:

1.) Is the model name P700? 

2.) When are they coming to retail?   (Please say soon.) 

Frequent Contributor

@BL wrote:

Rory's new TM Blades are utterly incredible looking.   Great headshape, thin topline, and a simple, non-cluttered design.   

I had heard rumors of a blade being released in the fall/early '18 and I'm hoping these are them.  

Two questions:

I would second all of this! Somebody needs to spill the beans!May 11 2017 037.JPG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Ed_Settle wrote:

@BL wrote:

Two questions:

I would second all of this! Somebody needs to spill the beans!May 11 2017 037.JPG

With a slight tweak, this would be my dream set of irons... Smiley Very Happy

LarsProto.jpg

Frequent Contributor
I have to agree, these are amazing! I hope these will be releasing soon as I definitely want to hit them and verify they perform as well as they look. Just wow!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
That is pretty good, Lars!
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ha! Love the photoshop there Jesse! They are pretty sweet.

@ryanlauder66
BL
Contributor

Those P730s sure are beautiful. They will be in my bag. Oh yes. They will be. 

0 Kudos
DennisMiller
Contributor

There's no way I could effectively use a blade iron anymore, but those are awful pretty. I hope I'm smart enough not to spend the money in some blind hope that I could actually hit them. ;-)

0 Kudos