Rory switches to M2 Fairways

The303
Occasional Contributor

Looks like Rory will be using some TM Fairways at the Masters!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/apr/04/rory-mcilroy-change-woods-masters-golf-augusta

Regular Contributor

Like 18 of the 22-ish Nike staffers switched to M prior to signing other contracts — but who's counting. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@Blocker wrote:

Like 18 of the 22-ish Nike staffers switched to M prior to signing other contracts — but who's counting. 

"-ish" Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
bigeck
Occasional Contributor

i love the fact that he has signed with callaway but still plays with what is working for him! just wish he took that steps while signed with Nike and his record would probably look a bit better if he took his old Scotty out to play years ago!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@bigeck wrote:

i love the fact that he has signed with callaway but still plays with what is working for him! just wish he took that steps while signed with Nike and his record would probably look a bit better if he took his old Scotty out to play years ago!

He hasn't signed with Callaway. I'm sure he's getting tee up money for putting equipment in play, but he does not have an endorsement contract with any OEM at the moment. He can play whatever he feels works best.

0 Kudos