Share Your Weight Settings for a Chance to Win an M3 Driver!

Putt4eagle
Occasional Contributor
I have my SLDR set on 8* loft and half way back on draw. My regular Saturday course is set up so all of the front 9 has out of bounds on the left side of the hole, so I can't get too crazy. The course is built with the front 9 on the perimeter of the property in one big loop. But Sunday course is fine. I adjust for a little more draw on Sundays. Love that extra distance from the draw settings. I am an 8 handicap. My club head speed average is 118mph. I get 270 yards carry with the extra stiff shaft. Both Saturday and Sunday courses have greens that are reachable for me. :-). I did crack the weight tho so I think the affect is somewhat diminished. Really love Taylormade clubs.
0 Kudos
Docdtm10
Occasional Visitor
Back for forgiveness and towards the heel for some draw bias. Pictures won't load though.
0 Kudos
KyleG96
New Contributor

This is my 2016 M1, it has served me well over the last 2 years. I have the red back weight set at low to limit the spin and encourage a low-mid penetrating ball flight. I have the front weight at neutral but I do move it depending on the course I am playing

IMG_3967.JPG

0 Kudos
jayztbay

I have always had a natural fade. A few years ago I figured why fight it and change my swing when I could take advantage of this technology. Grabbed this beauty a few years back and still love it! WIN_20180312_21_00_50_Pro.jpg

0 Kudos
Shocn
New Contributor

Slightly higher and with a slight draw

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lavin214
Occasional Visitor
Slight draw bias so as to not take away my natural fade.
0 Kudos
Shocn
New Contributor

Slight high with a slight draw

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Either dead in the center or slightly towards the heel if I'm leaving it open. Feels the best to me this way.
0 Kudos
Mikegolf23
New Contributor
Weight towards the back and the other towards fade. I typically have a significant positive attack angle so I want my spin higher and I value forgiveness. In the fade position to lessen the curve of my draw and to gain more consistency towards the middle of the fairway. This is where I think the M3 would help quite a bit with both weights towards the back and slightly fade bias, hopefully raising my spin up even more. Hope I get lucky, would be thrilled to win!
0 Kudos
BulldogGolfNut
New Contributor

r15.jpg

Tinker with this often, normally set up with weights heavy on Fade side as I have a natural Draw (that sometimes is a flat out HOOK). If I'm swinging great I put both in middle for optimal distance. Just back from early season golf trip and I felt best being here at neutral. Thanks for opportunity to do a big upgrade!
0 Kudos