Share Your Weight Settings for a Chance to Win an M3 Driver!

Ph0516
This thing is a monster! We setup stock and fitted with Project X Hzrdus Black 65 to bring down launch and spin. Working to level out angle of attack and then we will have more distance!
0 Kudos
mjtaylor
Regular Visitor

IMG_20180312_080734_489.jpg  IMG_20180312_080734_491.jpg

Very good contest and great question.  I started out putting both weights in the 440 & the 460 back, or neutral. Then quickly realized that a little forward was better, and a little more forward was even better, then all the way forward in the 460 turned the driver into a ROCKET LAUNCHER. In the 440, you'll notice that the back weight is a little forward, that setting was the best for me w/the 440.  Makes sense with a lower spinning head to begin with.  Went into my testing thinking the 440 was for me (It's still a very good club, the number show that), came out knowing the 460 (with a little more forgiveness for me) in this setting was taylor made for me, get it.. Taylormade for me! 

0 Kudos
StewartSJ3

I'm 6'8" and have a large swing arc so I tend to hit a pretty high ball. The back weight is adjusted slightly to the low side to keep the ball flight a little more appealing and piercing. I hit a natural draw but wanted a bit more on it so the center weight is just slightly off-center favoring the draw side.

IMG-0635 (1).jpg

#TeamTaylormade
0 Kudos
Highlighted
aforward78

M1 settings.jpg

Front weight set to fade to offset an occasional hook or pull. Back weight set to high to optimize launch and forgiveness. Love this driver, but would take an M3 if I was lucky enough to win.

0 Kudos
Jmcpoke
New Contributor

I set both my weights clear to the back for maximum forgiveness. I use a 4 inch tee off my left heel and use a fairly wide stance. Works for me as it is usually straight down the fairway.

M 1 Driver Settings.jpg

0 Kudos
Putt4eagle
Occasional Contributor
Why isn't my photo showing up?
0 Kudos
dj_kiko00

front weight is neutral for forgiveness, back track is all the way back for higher launch and better feel

0 Kudos
Siriusman12
I keep my front weight way over to fade bias to help tame my draw swing and slide my back weight forward to promote more roll out down the fairway.
0 Kudos
Lugil
New Contributor
I am set up.for a high draw at present, but I do move to a lower settings if the wind conditions warrant
0 Kudos
gtchin
Not sure if image attached (can't seem to paste image in) but on my R15, I have one weight in the neutral middle position and the other a couple notches on the draw side. This works for me as it has been better to have the weights closer to central/neutral with just the slightest aid to a draw bias.
0 Kudos