Share Your Weight Settings for a Chance to Win an M3 Driver!

Lugil
New Contributor
I hope this this try will finally show my M1 driver settings, high loft and draw settings
0 Kudos
JCarrasco3
New Contributor

Placed the weight on my SLDR a little bit towards the heel as I hit a bit of a natural fade - changing my swing along with playing around with adjusting the slider definitely improved my scores. I wasn't much of an equipment fanatic previously - but since getting this driver and using the sliding weight, the technology really does make a difference! 

IMG_20180314_155913 (002).jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Smarks330
3 clicks fade, full low launch, 1/2 degree down. Launch angle 11-14. Back spin 2500-2600. Ball speed 160-175. Average SS 110.
0 Kudos
turfczar57
New Contributor

Lead tape at the heel by the hosel. My driver doesn't have adjustable weights. That's why I'd like to win an M3. If I had one, I wouldn't need one.

0 Kudos
Jaymoney
New Contributor
I have the weight all the way back for forgiveness. I have the weight with a slight draw bias to prevent too much of a fade.
0 Kudos
jyim808
New Contributor
I have the front weight forward so i can feel my heel-to-toe misses a little better. Also have the back weight slightly forward to take some spin off. My picture doesn't want to post too!
0 Kudos
mvgolf
I use to hit a long draw before my army service but after injury I hit a constant slice until I made these adjustments and lead tape. I now hit a soft fade which is great and workable now.
0 Kudos