Share Your Weight Settings for a Chance to Win an M3 Driver!

ccorey300
New Contributor

found this placement keeps me between the trees more oftenKIMG0264[1] (1).jpg

0 Kudos
Todd3pc
Occasional Contributor

A little draw bias and mass behind the ball.  r15.jpg

0 Kudos
AndrewSikorski
Occasional Visitor

driver01.jpgM1 Weight SetupI position the wieghts in the middle of the head for no shape bias so that I can shape the ball both directions if I want. I then put the rear weight in the back of the head just for a little extra spin to help that turning over draw stay in the air a little longer. It's been a pretty solid club for me so far, just wish I had a slightly different shaft in the head.

0 Kudos
dptdawg1962

R15 1 inch slot between the two slides equally spaced for center contact

0 Kudos
thefza
Visitor

Capture.JPG

I play an SLDR S with the weight at neutral. I have a tendency to slice but putting the weight on the Draw side never changed anything for me. So I kept it neutral to get a better feel for what a straight swing should feel like.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
lat227
Occasional Visitor

Hi....I have my M1 driver set to neutral bias and on low loft. I really hit most of my drives " high" ; so my issue is keeping a lower trajectory, especially into the wind.I don't like any draw or fade bias.

0 Kudos
dwebb58
Occasional Contributor

one notch towards draw and center for launch angle for my 2016 M1

0 Kudos
twolfe57
New Contributor

Set to max draw, 1 notch higher than standard loft

20180321_130022 (1).jpg

0 Kudos
coldcut84
New Contributor

I have the SLDR setup with a little draw bias. This is my setup because it helps to alleviate my fade and not miss to the right as often. Would love for a chance to try the new M3!

SLDR PIC.jpg

0 Kudos
Fmandato25

I play the R-15 Black and place the weights toe side to help prevent hooking the ball.

0 Kudos