Share Your Weight Settings for a Chance to Win an M3 Driver!

WalleyeKiller
New Contributor

I fight over the top and a low ball

0 Kudos
swisscakemcgee

i have mine set on draw

0 Kudos
WalleyeKiller
New Contributor
Carson

On my  SLDR Driver I have the setting between neutral and close position.  In this position I am more frequently having a straighter ball flight.  I would be very happy to win a 2018 M3 Driver.  There in no doubt that Taylor Made Drivers are the most popular on Tour.

0 Kudos
JIM
Occasional Contributor

I prefer the SLDR with the weight in the nuetral position. I have experimented with the weight at the range and nuetral works best for me. 27 years ago I pur away the Hogan persimmon driver and have played nothing but Taylormade. I am looking forward to hitting the M3 driver and irons once the weather breaks here in Chicago. 

0 Kudos
TreyThree
Occasional Visitor
These are the setting the pro recommended and I hit it well, so don’t tinker with at all. Middle ball flight and slight draw.
I posted picture and only a paper clip shows up, not sure if you see it. Email me if I win and I can email a photo.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jmurg278
Occasional Visitor

Driver.jpg8.5 Degrees

I play an 8.5 degree Lower setting with a Full DRAW on my slider weight.  Due to my penchant to Slice occasionally.  This setting works best for me to have a 20 yard fade on most drives.  I Love my SLDR driver and it has been the best driver I've ever owned, but I recently tried the M3 460 Driver at the PGA Superstore and fell in Love with the Twistface.  What an Amazing club.  I would TRULY appreciate this club in my bag.

0 Kudos
Maheshmaniuk
I play with a slight fade and to maximise launch and distance I worked with my club fitter and landed on neutral setting. Moving weight to draw reduced the launch angle and as I don't have high swing speed it reduces carry. The other way round increases launch and more side spin.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pCpKIPbNzlgaG7hB2
Mahesh Mani
0 Kudos
Gary
Visitor

Shaft set to higher loft from 10.5 that favors a draw. Weights split from center with  a slight bias towards a draw. With stiff arms (e.g., Dechambeau, Stricker), and slower swing speed, dead center ball striking produces straight long drives.R15 settings gary.jpg

0 Kudos
Pepperdinepat
Occasional Visitor

I am fighting spin rates above 3.000 rpm. TM is the lowest spinning product on the market. Thanks guys

IMG_20161215_151216

0 Kudos