Share Your Weight Settings for a Chance to Win an M3 Driver!

JIM
Occasional Contributor

why isn't the attached photo of my driver swowing in my post????

0 Kudos
JSmith24
New Contributor

Run this driver in the 'Standard' setting for Fade/Draw, paired up with the spin weight 2 ticks foward towards 'Lower'.

This combo helps give me an amazingly high lauch, with a lower spin to help pierce the air.

Hope to get my hands on the M3!

Good luck to everyone20170127_164105.jpg

0 Kudos
pduckman
New Contributor

I have my 12 degree SLDR driver set up at position 1 on the shaft adaptor or 13.5 degrees and the slider weight all the way toward the heal of the club. I am 76 years old and have a slower swing speed so I need the loft to get more distance and I my big miss is a slice so the need to have a draw bias.

IMG_0104.JPG

0 Kudos
AndyP

IMG_0667.jpg

After running thru several different settings, I ended up with this one (1-click down from dead center).  I loved my R15 driver so much, I bought a 3 metal and a 5 metal.  I love them all, but I really want to try an M3 driver, then an M3 3metal and so on.  My R15 is a 430 head size and I really like the size when I look down at it, and I really like the way the ball jumps off of the face.  I am 70 years old and when I really catch one I can keep up with the young bucks that I sometimes play with.  Thanks TaylorMade for making the new and exciting drivers etc.  Last year I bought a set of M2 irons to replace a set of R Blades.

0 Kudos
Conor8236
New Contributor
I was fitted at my local Golf Galaxy. I have high trajectory, within the 20*-22* range. This is with my 2017 M19.5*, HZDRS Yellow Stiff shaft. They fitted me to an M3 9.5* Head with the same shaft, 1 click down on the loft and with the weights in the pictured position. With this set up my drives trajectory went down consistently to the 15-17* range and I was picking up 10-15 carry yards because of it. The weights in this position definitely helped my high trajectory problem, especially testing it against my current M1 with the same shaft.
0 Kudos
Conor8236
New Contributor
Photo will not post for some reason, but on the M3, the front weight is all the way forward and the back weight is about 3/4 back from the front weight.
0 Kudos
Pembrokenick
New Contributor

The weight is set 2 notches to the draw and  set to a std loft lie  SLDR 10.5

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CuffMcGruff
Occasional Visitor

Very well used SLDR set slightly to the draw setting, tend to hit a big slice at times and this seemed to work best through much experimentation. 

IMG_1781.JPG

0 Kudos
anakanis
Occasional Visitor

this is my current set up with my limited sldr driver which has a white head and not the typical gray head. i usually play it in the neutral setting but recently i have been hitting the ball right and after putting it in the draw setting my ball has straightened out and sometimes goes left.

0 Kudos