Share Your Weight Settings for a Chance to Win an M3 Driver!

Bobdear81
I fight a hook so have all the weight in the toe.
0 Kudos
Putt4eagle
Occasional Contributor
Schrammboys2
New Contributor
So I don’t have a good taylormade driver yet and that is why I would love to win one of these driver so I can start playing more and get better at the golf game and maybe beat my father in law one day 😀
0 Kudos
Jollygreens
New Contributor
Have the 2017 M1 with high/low tack with weight all the way back. I liked the added forgives and needed a higher launch with my 9.5 head. To me, the sound was better too. I am a 10 hdcp and have an OTT swing and need the front track weight to be in the full draw setting.
In addition, I had it lofted up 2* also.

Hitting bombs with it!!
0 Kudos
Jpfonseca
Occasional Contributor
I draw the ball naturally so I am setting up my M3 for max fade. Did my fitting yesterday but not sure about the shaft yet. I am right on the border between stiff and x-stiff.
0 Kudos
filtr
New Contributor
I have also put a second weight in the heel on front track
0 Kudos
Tinkerer
New Contributor

OK, I am a tinkerer, I get that. Read somewhere that placing both weights in the front track, ala R15, increases sweet spot size so, both weights forward and spread and a 3rd weight added to  rear to balance all out. This makes for a heavy head so, awaiting a pair of 5 gram weights to arrive which will be placed spread in front track and 9 gram moved to rear track far back. This config should get the club close to the weight of my old Burner Superfast 2 (276 Gr.) which was VERY long if hit on the screws but lacked consistency that perimeter weighting should help achieve The reduction in weights from the 9, 10 & 13 aboard now which weighs 333 grams total to 5, 5 & 9 will reduce overall weight by 13 grams to 320, slightly below the standard weight of 323. Go ahead, call me crazy but: increased forgiveness, newest technologies etc., theoretically, SHOULD work but, we shall see, maybe? Just trying to build a better mousetrap!

So, I spend an hour adding, removing, weighing and taking pictures of all this and, after attempting to download the pix, I get an error message saying I can't use jpegs - WTH? What's a Jgif? I deserve that M3, right? LOL

0 Kudos
rbauchman
Contributor

Ditto...who was our lucky winner?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tinkerer
New Contributor

M1 driver, 10.5*, R graphite shaft, I have 3 weights aboard: 2 x 7 grams split on front track and a 12 gram in rear all the way back. After much experimentation, this seems to work for me as I hit all fairways today to length I had never had before! Halleluyah.

0 Kudos